Scooter's first appearance

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Questian: If Scooter is introduced in that episode, why did he appear in Episode 1???
The way the episodes are on the DVDs are not the way they were aired or filmed.

BEAR

Reaction score
Thats just from what i understand by reading the info on the dvds

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
BEAR said:
The way the episodes are on the DVDs are not the way they were aired or filmed.
Yeah. I read a description of each episode on Amazon.com and apparently the eps were listed the way they appeared. I'm trying to decide if I should watch the eps in that order or the order they aired when I get the DVD.

DerekJ

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I always thought Scooter was a much better character than Fleet, mainly considering the fact that Scooter lasted much longer. Scooter had very positive roles in the show and in movies. While Fleet was just, well, basically a jerk. I'll admit it was sort of rude of Scooter to use the fact that his uncle owned the theater as blackmail to get his way, but other than that he's an all around good guy.
Scooter wasn't really aware of it as blackmail (except when it came in handy), after all, his uncle was "nice" enough to give him the job...
Of course, once the show got rid of JP after he wasn't even that likable a villain, there was no need to keep reminding.

Fleet, OTOH, was introduced to spark reporter interest at a press conference promoting the second season, and half an opening George Burns episode later, the writers realized the jerk just didn't have a future on the show--
Would've been just a one-shot episode character, if they hadn't shot off their big mouths. :wink: