Any New Stores Plan to Stock Muppets Series 2?

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
I'm so used to it!

As a kid I was always 'Mike'. Just never fit me though, and once people actually started asking me what I preferred, I told them Michael. Of course, to my family, I'll always be Mike.

Good to hear things are selling well through most stores. Our TRU stores seem to have plenty of the Piggy's and Kermits, but of course the Dr. Teeth and Honeydew's disappeared right away. The playsets are iffy - TRU still has a few, and the stores like Media Play that charge too much have plenty still.

Michael
MWC

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I hope they add some more stores and Michael I can unbderstand hating people misspelling your name,my name is Spenser but people always put the c and my cousin is named Michael and he always gets his name misspelled.

MaxGoof

Reaction score
Target...

I can't figure out why Target didn't just order these in the first place. Target has always carried the "collector" lines like Simpsons, Peanuts, and Enterprise... Why not Muppets? :confused:

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I expect Target will get on the bandwagon soon.

I dont think they carried Simpsons for one or two lines did they? Or have they had it since day one?

kane31666

Reaction score
They really aren't selling that well at all in my area. The simpsons sold a lot better in their earlier waves. It'll take until probably series 3 or 4, before another retailer picks these up.

CherryPizza

Reaction score
As I've hinted before, if they were available from retailers in Australia, you wouldn't have to ask me too nicely to go and buy them :smile:

eBay sellers have really been bleeding me dry in my efforts to get hold of series one

Cherry "no hope of getting a variant Dr Teeth" Pizza

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Okay, this is my area of expertise. And so...

No, you will not really see Series 2 in any major retail stores that did not carry Series 1. Not at this point, anyway. Things can always change, but I would not count on it.

As Sales Manager, there are a number of "mainstream" stores that I would like to get Series 3 into, but I don't want to say anything yet, because everything could fall through.

Sorry to be so vague, but I cannot leak any details while things are so up in the air.

Y'all will be the first to know if there are any developments.

Travis

CraigD

Reaction score
Cherry Pizza

There are quite a few places in Australia where you can track down the figures.

Electronics Boutique stock them, as well as numerous comic and collectable stores.

Or you can get them online at a site called figuresdirect.com.au.

Paul's the guy that runs the site, and he has pretty decent prices.

Check it out :smile:

Craig

Thog

Reaction score
What ever happend to FAO selling the figs.? I remember them being on the list of stores that would be selling them.
I asked a while ago, and they knew nothing of them and they still don't have them.

dan

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
FAO did take a quantity of the figures. I don't know if they are selling them in EVERY store, or what... But they have placed an order for Series 2, as well...

I don't think they have too many stores left; I wonder where they are selling them. They have a decent quantity. I will look into it.