Characters who should have been babies

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
This may prove to be a helpful thread as an upcoming piece in my Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals Thread sometime in late November or even early 2006 possibly will be these and other characters illustrated as Muppet Babies... including Uncle Deadly and :attitude:
Oh please do this Vic, I love your thread! I can imagine Uncle Deadly always playing scary pranks on the otther muppets!:eek: :crazy:

SirGiggles

Reaction score
well

he wasnt an active muppet member yet but he would be great pepe the prawn

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I rully wanted to see a baby version of the full Electric Mayhem, one that also includes Lips. They would play little toy versions of their instruments. It would of been so adorable!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Bunsen and Beaker both had great roles in The Muppet Movie. To me, they are still a bit of a step up from Lew or Beau or Chef and the like. It's true that they did seem to step forward into even bigger roles in films after Jim and Richards death (the collectors in Christmas Carol, the research/development doctors in Treasure Island, and great supporting roles in Muppets from Space, Muppet xmas Movie, and Oz), but so did Sam Eagle.
I don't think Sam's roles in post-Henson movies was expanded that much. His big scenes in MCC and MWoO were basically cameos, and his scenes in MFS and IAVMMCM were short cameos, similar to the cameos in GMC.

Bear said:
Also, none of Jerry Nelson's characters were all that major. He only had a bunch of supporting character on the secondary and third level. His most major character was Floyd and he wasn't ever much of a class one character unless he was with the band.
Sure, they weren't major, but some of them (Floyd, Robin, maybe Lew Zealand and Dr. Strangepork) should have been expanded more. And I think Floyd was a class one character without the band (I don't really know what you mean by "class one", but he did have a lot of scenes without the rest of the band, especially backstage).

peyjenk

Reaction score
Baby Sweetums could be adorable. :smile: A big lump of hair with a diaper and pacifier...

Emeowrald

Reaction score
It would've been intersesting to see what the Fraggles would've been like as babies.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Pepe the Prawn as a baby....AWWWW! Or Johnny Fiama but even cuter
SAL! X3 AWWW!