TMS returns to CTS

dbarrie

Reaction score
The Crossroads Television Service (CTS) is bringing The Muppet Show back this fall! TMS will air weekdays at 12 noon ET beginning September 5. CTS is available throughout the province of Ontario, and on satellite in most other areas of Canada.

Stay tuned for more updates.

OI MuppetFan

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yay! So glad they're bringing it back. But at noon? Sheesh. I'll have to tape it.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
dbarrie said:
The Crossroads Television Service (CTS) is bringing The Muppet Show back this fall! TMS will air weekdays at 12 noon ET beginning September 5. CTS is available throughout the province of Ontario, and on satellite in most other areas of Canada.

Stay tuned for more updates.

OI MuppetFan
Very cool to hear. I can now probably get the missing sketches from Season 1. Thanks for the tip.

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Well, with the complete series eventually being released, I'd rather be tipped off for when they run Henson Show and Muppets Tonight, as I'm missing a couple of each of them. Actually, I'd like to do them all again from scratch if I could. I suppose I could set my computer to run on a timer, though, huh?

urbandryad

Reaction score
I'm in Canada, and I don't get this channel. Being Canadian is highly overrated somedays. ;__;

Xela

Reaction score
Aw, you lucky Canadians!

I wish they'd show it down here... :sympathy:

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Smy Guiley said:
Well, with the complete series eventually being released, I'd rather be tipped off for when they run Henson Show and Muppets Tonight, as I'm missing a couple of each of them. Actually, I'd like to do them all again from scratch if I could. I suppose I could set my computer to run on a timer, though, huh?
My guess is they'll start off with Season 1 of the Muppet Show, and once they go through that, they'll start on Muppets Tonight, and then the Jim Henson Show. At least, that was the way they ran it last time. I was ticked when they stopped because I missed a couple of the Jim Henson Show episodes during the first run. I already had all the Muppets Tonight episodes(with British clips) from the Family Network when they aired it in the late 90's.

KCJ506

Reaction score
Man why can't they air it in the US? Canada gets all the luck. You lucky son of a guns.