Muppets Auditions Sept 2005+

Marky

Reaction score
wes said:
the One in November, I was the guy with a beard and had two pupets with me one was a Orange Alien and a girl with red hair. Oh, not to mention a southern acsent.
Oh, I was there the day before on the 6th... Terry was one of the others there (there were only 4 of us.). There weren't no Southern gents there, y'all! Jus' us stee-upid Caunk-back-bacon heads Ah reckon! Saw the Allman Bros. the summer before, mah uther passi'n's' musics. Gawd Ah love suthern frahied blues!!!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Tim Kelly said:
I finally received a letter from The Muppets Holding Company the other day, thanking me for auditioning but that they have no openings for me at this time. Which is funny, because they told me this six months ago! Still, it was nice of them to get around to sending this. Since the audition, I've been paid to perform a puppet in a children's video that will be made available for schools, and performed my own puppets on four cable access shows in Manhattan. And I'm going to do a fifth show asap. Your loss, Disney!

what is the letter EVERY one here keeps talkin about!? :excited: lol. I take I may get one in the mail? I went to the NYC one in sep 05. :zany:

wes

Reaction score
Marky said:
Oh, I was there the day before on the 6th... Terry was one of the others there (there were only 4 of us.). There weren't no Southern gents there, y'all! Jus' us stee-upid Caunk-back-bacon heads Ah reckon! Saw the Allman Bros. the summer before, mah uther passi'n's' musics. Gawd Ah love suthern frahied blues!!!
I have no Idea what you just said, but Terry Had checked out of his Hotel and was getting ready to hop a plane back to Nova Scocia So he chilled with us for an hour or so it was great. Terry also said that the people that audition the day before had previously has work with Henson or the Muppets.
So have you worked with the muppet before?

Marky

Reaction score
wes said:
I have no Idea what you just said, but Terry Had checked out of his Hotel and was getting ready to hop a plane back to Nova Scocia So he chilled with us for an hour or so it was great. Terry also said that the people that audition the day before had previously has work with Henson or the Muppets.
So have you worked with the muppet before?
Put it this way... "One of these things is not like the other, one of these things does not belong..."

I'm one of those things. I just listened to them talk about their henson jobs. :smirk:

wes

Reaction score
Cool awesome, wasn't he a great guy!

Marky

Reaction score
wes said:
Cool awesome, wasn't he a great guy!
He who? He Terry? Well, sure. I'm pretty nice, too k'now. All of the one persoin I've professionally worked with in this forum (that I know of so far since I'd been trying to join this forum since July under one name - could never ever be able to post until I gave up, then tried another name and then - poof - I'm Posting) would tell you that.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
i got one... i got one.. i got one! :smile:

Hey i know what letter your talkin about now! :smirk: ...... got one in the mail 2night! :big_grin:

Marky

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
Hey i know what letter your talkin about now! :smirk: ...... got one in the mail 2night! :big_grin:

Way to go! Which one?

Reaction score
I got a letter. Wow, they even sent letters to those they didn't hire.
That's impressive, sweet, and considerate. I wish all auditioners did that.

Terry, I left the Toronto Audition right before you stoped by. I wish I could have met you. Love'd you puppets.

Marky

Reaction score
TheGirlIsABear said:
I got a letter. Wow, they even sent letters to those they didn't hire.
That's impressive, sweet, and considerate. I wish all auditioners did that.

Terry, I left the Toronto Audition right before you stoped by. I wish I could have met you. Love'd you puppets.
He was there on the 6th. He went back to say hi to people auditioning on the 7th? Cool.