TV special to commemorate Kermit's 50 Years

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
That's awesome news! This year should be a great one for Muppet fans; Happy birthday, Kermit!

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Pardon my French, but "Kick...in'!"

Seriously, this rocks so hard and I can't wait. But if there ain't no Sesame clips in this special, someone's gotta get messed up.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
celebrating 50 years of being green

:smile:

The title for the roast is a bit ironic. I have read a fan fiction on this site called 50 years of being green, which was an anniversary for Kermit The frog, although it wasn't a roast.

If clips from Sam And Friends, which is owned by The Jim Henson Company, will be included, then I'm sure that some Sesame Street clips will be included as well.

I hope that this roast (and the upcoming christmas special) brings back characters who haven't been used at all in a long time, especially Lips and Uncle Deadley.

Katzi428

Reaction score
YAAAAYYY!!!!! Can't wait to see it!Happy 50th Kermit! :smile:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Well it is promising that bert and ernie were not cut from muppet show season one. And I read on another post that sesame workshop might be present at the upcoming muppet auditions so it seems there may be a good working relationship between the companies for now anyways.... So I can't se why they wouldn't be able to use Sesame street clips (or I could be ingnorant and wrong and have no idea what I'm saying)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh this is going to be one of my favortie things to see is this roast. I hope that Grover is there. I know it won't happen but I would love to see Grover roast a little of Kermit's life. (LOL) And this speical thats coming this December. Can't wait for that either. GO ON DISNEY! Happy Birthday to the one and only green frog who can sing and dance but not help sell frog legs. :smile:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
I've read this a few times and don't see anything about what day or time the TV special will be on.
An air date has not been set yet. They are still in the pre-production and planning stages.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
This special sounds good indeed. I hope Australia gets it.