Anyone going to California?

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm heading out to audition, and amazingly enough, my parents are letting me go by myself. But I'm looking for some people who are also going, cuz I really don't know my way around L.A. So if there's people out there who're going and wanna meet up, post back, and maybe we could all make this trip more fun!
Luke
lucasbervin@yahoo.com

BEAR

Reaction score
I wish I could help out as I live in the area, but I don't think I will be auditioning and I am not sure if I will even be in town that week. I wish you well though.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Lucas, Tom and I tried to write you an email.

I'm still working out the financing for this trip out there, but definitely plan on making it. Once I know what's going on, I'm planning to post it on the site here.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Go LUKE! This is so exciting! My man Luke is goin' to Cali'! YEE-HAW! :crazy: :excited: :zany:

Frogster

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:

I'm still working out the financing for this trip out there, but definitely plan on making it. Once I know what's going on, I'm planning to post it on the site here.
Thanks a bunch. Hopefully, I'll hear from you guys soon.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:

Kinda off topic, but I thought you were going to the New York auditions? Cuz wasn't Sesame Workshop gonna be there too? Plus isn't it closer? (wow, that's a lot of questions) Not trying to deter you from going, just curious I suppose! :big_grin:

Frogster, I'm going to the L.A. auditions, and in the main thread I posted that I was looking for other people to possible go to Disney's California Adventure theme park after Fridays' auditions. You wanna go? Lemme know, and anyone else who wants in, lemme know too! :wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Kinda off topic, but I thought you were going to the New York auditions? Cuz wasn't Sesame Workshop gonna be there too? Plus isn't it closer? (wow, that's a lot of questions) Not trying to deter you from going, just curious I suppose! :big_grin:

Frogster, I'm going to the L.A. auditions, and in the main thread I posted that I was looking for other people to possible go to Disney's California Adventure theme park after Fridays' auditions. You wanna go? Lemme know, and anyone else who wants in, lemme know too! :wink:

What date would you be going to California Adventure? Maybe I can meet you all there. I am not auditioning but I do have an annual Disney passport. It would be fun to see some of you.

Frogster

Reaction score
Yeah, BEAR, that'd be awesome. PM me sometime about it. Speaking of which, KermieBaby47, you got mail.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Kinda off topic, but I thought you were going to the New York auditions? Cuz wasn't Sesame Workshop gonna be there too? Plus isn't it closer? (wow, that's a lot of questions) Not trying to deter you from going, just curious I suppose!
Saw the reason for your edit and NOW I'm curious what all the questions were!! :confused:

I dunno, just decided to go to California for some reason rather than NYC. Of course, I have some friends out there I'm wanting to see anyhoo.

Therecanbonly1

Reaction score
um.... What are people auditioning for. Or is this the open audition for the "rich and famous" contract? :confused: :confused: