Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 1

wes

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
Easter eggs what are you talking about?
easter eggs are hidden features in the DVD like in the time life Muppet show if you clike on Animal it would take you to a special Menu.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
??????

wes said:
easter eggs are hidden features in the DVD like in the time life Muppet show if you clike on Animal it would take you to a special Menu.
Ahhh got you now. :smile:

Johnny Fiamma

Reaction score
I bought "Fraggle Rock" for my daughter for Christmas. OK, OK... So I really bought it more for myself, but don't tell my wife that!

Anyway, I'm thrilled to see that my four-year-old youngling has taken to the series just like her old man. But, for me, seeing it again was like running into a childhood friend, and now I want more.

Should we march on HIT Entertainment now? (Yes, Fozzie, I've already emailed them.)

My only complaint really is that they could've put more work into restoration and digitization. I can forgive the dated chroma key effects because I understand the limitations they had back then, but it's a heck of a lot easier to clean up video now than it used to be.

I guess that eventually Brian and the rest of the Henson family will take a cue from George Lucas and they'll release a master set of all the seasons someday, knowing I'll buy it.

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I found the box set one of the times that I was in Wal-Mart last year, and yes, I did get it. n.n

The first thing that I watched was the the bonus DVD. I enjoyed the documentary very much as well as the interviews. I got a kick out of the audition clips, btw. As for the episodes.... Well, I can't really put it into words.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
hi do u know if fraggle rock season one on dvd will be released in australia any time soon

Muppets Forever

Reaction score
I love it! The extras are fabulous. I can't wait for season two to come out. Thank you everyone at Muppet Central who help make this happen.:excited: :smile: :zany:

nickmetroid

Reaction score
As a UK man, we haven't got FRS1 here yet although I don't know if we ever will as I am not sure if all 96 episodes were aired on UK tv (with the different country segments) we do have the single DVD with 2 or 3 eps, one special 2 disc edition with the "Making of" documentary and one of the old cartoon (I have all 4).

However Amazon.co.uk has Season 1 on sale and I have a multi region DVD player. So I want to get it after Easter.