Scooter

Faye

Reaction score
:wink: Hi, I am trying to find out where I can buy "scooter" I reside in Newfoundland. My son who is (24) had scooter when he was a child. This was his favourite muppet. Then one day, no more scooter someone had taken him from our home. To that day I have been searching for him (scooter) I promise my son I will bring him home. My son will be 25 in October and I love to be able to give him his buddy for his birthday.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Until the next time.

Scooter's step mom

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
Faye said:
:wink: Hi, I am trying to find out where I can buy "scooter" I reside in Newfoundland. My son who is (24) had scooter when he was a child. This was his favourite muppet. Then one day, no more scooter someone had taken him from our home. To that day I have been searching for him (scooter) I promise my son I will bring him home. My son will be 25 in October and I love to be able to give him his buddy for his birthday.
I'm assuming this is the Fisher Price Scooter from the late 70's -- the plush one with the green jacket, jeans, glasses, and hard shoes. If so, you're best bet is probably Ebay. There are usally a handful of these on there each week. Click here to see one of several up for sale.

Hope this helps and best of luck!!