A 6th Fraggle

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
I would suggest Tosh except for the fact that she didn't have many personality traits to speak of. She had a pet beast, she had a lisp, but other than that she didn't really do much except serve (in only one episode, no less) as a potential romantic interest for Boober. Tosh was cute tho, I'll give you that.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
I'd make a reference to 'Lolita', but standards won't let me. D=

(I always saw Tosh as a little girl, heh. But then again, I guess it's unclear since Fraggles don't have discernable ages. So who knows? I actually see their friendship like Ziggy and Momo's from the video game 'Xenosaga'. *shrug*)

Frags

Reaction score
EleganceLiberty said:
I always saw Tosh as a little girl, heh. But then again, I guess it's unclear since Fraggles don't have discernable ages.
But if Tosh was a little girl - she'd be a fragglette - right? And Wembley was a fragglette - or is. Marjorie and a few others call him 'little fragglette' and stuff. So I don't think that matters.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
EleganceLiberty said:
I'd make a reference to 'Lolita', but standards won't let me. D=

(I always saw Tosh as a little girl, heh. But then again, I guess it's unclear since Fraggles don't have discernable ages. So who knows? I actually see their friendship like Ziggy and Momo's from the video game 'Xenosaga'. *shrug*)
At first I thought of Tosh as a little girl, before I knew the character had a name, but IMO she's more along the lines of Wembley in terms of youth. She presumably lives on her own, she has her own pet, she plays on Gobo's rock hockey team, etc.

Who performed Tosh? Is her performer a member here, or is there any way to write to her and ask?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Who performed Tosh? Is her performer a member here, or is there any way to write to her and ask?
Tosh was performed by Patricia Leeper. She appeared in two episodes, Boobers Quiet Day and Tune For Two.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Frags said:
It would've been nice for Richard Hunt I guess, but then he was everywhere with Junior and other characters like The Genie and a few Doozers and Mudwell and - loads of them, so maybe he would have been too busy for his own fraggle.
Actually, Richard did have his own Fraggle. He was the performer for Gillis "the Maestro" Fraggle for the six or seven episodes he was in.

-Kim

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Tosh was performed by Patricia Leeper. She appeared in two episodes, Boobers Quiet Day and Tune For Two.
After I posted it I remembered.

Tosh was also in "Playing Till it Hurts".

And EleganceLiberty, if you wanna talk little kid Fraggles, check out the little orange fellow in "I Don't Care", the tiny one wearing the viking helmet in Mokey's play. IMO Tosh was probably around Wembley's age, and while Wembley is young, looking at the episode "We Love You Wembley" shows that he's old enough to have a romantic relationship if he wants. So I don't think there's anything wrong with Tosh & Boober (save for Boober's antiseptic personality :stick_out_tongue: ).

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Wasn't Tosh also in "Honk of Honks" the second to last episode when Gobo first meets Doc? I could have sworn that I saw her in that one.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
She was in a ton of episodes, I was just trying to list the ones in which she had a speaking part.

On that subject, she also had lines in "Scared Silly" (I think it was only one line).

Erine81981

Reaction score
I always enjoyed Large Marvin. He was my favorite. He ate alot doozers sticks. I got to see my favorite epsiode the other day. The newest DVD that came out with the doozers on the front. It's the one where he gets stuck in the door way. I remember that one the most. When I saw it it made me think of when I first saw it. It was like a memory came back to my mind. I hope to see new stuff with the Fraggles. I would love a speicals or a little series to come back.

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
Hah, I guess I'm too much of a Boober/Red 'shipper to really bend to other pairings. XD (Not that I have a problem with 'em, of course. And for that pair, I blame watching 'Marooned' as a kid and as a fangirling loon)

But Boober/Tosh is cute, now that I think of it.