Lets change the world!

BEAR

Reaction score
This is just a copy of my post in another thread, but I wanted it to be seen to start more discussion on the topic.
Okay, so I just bought the DVDs today, and...WOW!! I have not seen this show in years and years since it has been on Disney Channel when I was young so I don;t remember a whole lot about it, just the basics. I adore this show and everything it stands for. I mean, I always knew it was a unique program but before tonight I never realized how groundbreaking it was in children's medium. I have really only watched the interviews on the DVD so far. They talk about how it was created as a way to stop war. That goes along with everything I believe in when I do my theater. I always believe in using the art as a way to help change the world. And I believe that is what Jim Henson was going for in most of his projects, right? To make the world a better place. I am so grateful for this Fraggle Rock release. We probably need it now more than ever.

Frags

Reaction score
That's one of the reasons why I like Fraggle Rock so much - because it's a stand against conflict - just like Muppets in general is a stand against prejudice and stuff like that. I'm grateful that Fraggle Rock was made and that we can still see it and share it - and like you, it stands for the things that I believe in.