Gonzo on Disney Channel

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Get Owner's Permission First

anythingmuppet said:
Dude, he's got the Gonzo one right here. Dont spazz out, that's my job! :smile: :
Did you get Scott's (aka Scarecroe) permission to share the link? It's not cool to share people's bandwidth to their files without first asking. If you got an okay from Scarecroeto share the link then that's fine (and cool by me); but if you didn't, then don't go around posting links to other people's personal file servers or accounts. It raises their bandwidth (either causing their files to go down, or their costs to go up). Just wanted to warn you, as some people have had issues and problems with this type of thing in the past. Don't be a thief, ask the owners first.

muppetfanmatt

Reaction score
so far ive seen the kermit, piggy and animal one and out of those the animal one was my favorite one! Does anyone know if there going to do one with my favorite muppet rowlf :sympathy: ?

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I hope they do one with Rizzo. he's one of my favorite muppets, if not my alltime fave.

Squigiman

Reaction score
So, I just saw the Kermit one at the end of my recording of a late night House Of Mouse episode. Really cool, and pleasantly surprised. My brother told me he saw Gonzo, and now I see this thread's been going for a little while. Who'd have thunk it? Anyways, cool stuff.

-Squigiman

muppetfanmatt

Reaction score
i saw fozzie and gonzo today i only havent seen pepe does anyone know if there gunna release anymore of these?