Kermit's Christmas Capers coming this December

Whatever

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
*high 5's Beau* We're getting it too!!!!! :smile:
Well, I would listen to Secret Squirrel, he usually knows what he's talking about. If he says it may not be made, more than likely no one is getting it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
I'd think that maybe a Movie but could also make a Direct to DVD Movie like Lilo/stich 2 Cinderella 2 lion king 2 and 1 1/2 and so on

not to forget Dumbo 2 and Bambi 2 coming out soon

Imagiane The Muppets Movie II: Revenge of the Swamp ( Or was that Swamp years LOL)
I think direct to DVD movies kind of cheapen the original filmwork. You know, I like Michale Eisner and everything, I mean he revitalised the Disney Franchise and every thing with the Little mermaid tho the Lion King.

But I cant say that I am not happy that he has decided to step down as the head with all the sequel work and everything, and the closing down of their Two-D movie animation studios, and only making CG movies from this moment forward, ane creating a bad relationship with Pixar, with them threatening to leave disney and Disney threatening to make Toy Story 3 by themselves and un purposely ruin it, and then he purchesed the Muppets.

While he was a good friend with Jim Henson and Really liked the Muppets, I have to say that I somewhat trusted him with the the them and he was off to a good start, there's really no telling what would have eventally became of them, It really could have gome either way with him, but would anyone want to take that risk?

Then again, you have to ask youeself, who is replacing him and what he going to do with the Muppets.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
OK, thats cool. But it did give me a chance to explain a few things in case their was anybody who didn't already know or anybody who wanted to know.