Fraggle Rock film in development

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok. Ok...I'll bow to the majority. They can be friends. But..good friends.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Hooooooooooray! There's no better way to find out news like this than sitting on my couch with my laptop, watching Fraggle Rock. This is terrific news, I think, and I'm so excited! I will be there bright and early when this is released, at whatever showing is likely to be packed with the most kids and families. (I really like watching kids' movies with kids--especially things that can be truly magical like Henson or Pixar).

:smirk: :excited:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
If Jerry, Dave, Kathy, Karen and Steve are on board, then I'll be there opening day. It is the JHC and not Disney, so I guess I can remain optimistic. I'll be interested to learn more as it develops.

*sits down in corner and twiddles thumbs while whistling and waiting*

MuppetDude

Reaction score
WOW.

This IS the Year of the Fraggle!! :excited:

Second, the only other performer I can think of that could play Gobo is Matt Vogel. There was a character from "Between the Lions" named Derek Cheetah, and for some reason that voice sort of reminds me of Gobo. Plus, he's a great puppeteer.

Whatever

Reaction score
This sounds cool. I hope they can use the original performers. I also hope it's a smash hit! :excited:

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Mabye they could have just Ma and Pa in this movie and they could say Junior went off to Gorg College. Either that or Matt Vogel could perform Junior. I can sense a little bit of Junior Gorg in his Big Bird voice.

Allahandria

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Dispite what people say, I would loooove for a pairing off of the Fraggles. Red and Gobo. Definatly. Imagine Gobo and Red's kids, folks!
Hrm, but imaginging pregnant red or kinky fraggle sex just hurts my brain.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Awesome!! :eek: I really do hope the movie gets a theatrically release :smile:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Allahandria said:
Hrm, but imaginging pregnant red or kinky fraggle sex just hurts my brain.
AndyWan Kenobi said:
That hurts a LOT of parts of me!

:eek:
And me! Would you guys tone it down with talking about Fraggles hooking up; it's eating what's left of my innocence. LOL! Baby Fraggles are hatched from eggs delivered mysteriously by storks who drop them down the Fraggle well -- end of story. ;P