Fraggle Rock film in development

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
COOL! If that thing is correct for sure, we have the whole cast back!! YAY!! I hope they pull their records and have EVERYONE from the TV series (who's still living of course) involved!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
One more question, does Mrs. Prell visit MC very much, and when was she here last?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Hey, if ANYONE who is in charge of the Fraggle Rock movie is reading this, I would LOVE to puppeteer for the movie. If an all-new Fraggle character was made just for me, I'd really like that. Heres my ideal Fraggle:

British accent (I need another avenue to show it off)
an avid older arcade game fanatic (perfect for me, as I am a fanatic for all older arcade games)
A cute Fraggly outfit
and to top it all off, my own personal copy when the movie wrapped.

BJ

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
Hey, if ANYONE who is in charge of the Fraggle Rock movie is reading this, I would LOVE to puppeteer for the movie. If an all-new Fraggle character was made just for me, I'd really like that. Heres my ideal Fraggle:

British accent (I need another avenue to show it off)
an avid older arcade game fanatic (perfect for me, as I am a fanatic for all older arcade games)
A cute Fraggly outfit
and to top it all off, my own personal copy when the movie wrapped.

BJ
Yeah your dream, just like every one of us. I would love to ewven be a backround fraggle or just an extra walking on the stree for that matter. Its hard to get in with Henson, i talked to Brian Henson about it and he said you already have to have your foot in the door pretty much or be doing other shows and stuff not henson related! Oh, I met Brian In Salt Lake for a Henson thing they did! It was awsome!
Tyler

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Brian is a nice guy. As a matter of fact, everyone I've ever been in contact with at the JHC is nice folks!

I'd love to be a part of the Fraggle movie, too, having been to the auditions and all that. Won't happen, though.

nickmetroid

Reaction score
This is good news for all Fragglefankind, I just hope it gets a theater release. I wish I could do a bit in the movie as a VA I reckon I can do a good Junior Gorg and Travelling Matt voices (along with my Little Britain and Spongebob impressions :sleep: ) I hope they also put that sneak peek on season two.

EDIT: forgot to mention, does anyone else think that the JHC's plan to make a FR movie for a 2007 release is purely coincidence? In 2007 thats when a bunch of other 80's shows get 'moviefied' Transformers and He-man are getting live action, and the Smurfs and Ninja Turtles are getting CGIified and the Dark Crystal gets a sequel. Do you think the JHC planned to release Fraggle Rock the movie to compete with old 80's show rivals from the past?

2007: the return of the 80's I telleth ye!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!! Now if only they'd make a theater release muppet movie!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I didn't realize all the 2007 coincidences.

You know, though, with the CGI technology they can now shoot the entire film against a green screen instead of rebuilding the entire FR set (obviously, the cove where Gobo and Wembley live will have to be built, and Doc's garage), and they don't have to build a ton of Fraggles again IF they're able to make them look good on film in the background of the whole movie.

I just want to be sure that Doc's gonna be back in the film.