~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh my GOSH! I've been looking for Kermit singing "The Garden Song" for years!!! YAHOO! :excited: :crazy: :zany:

Kiki

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch, SB!! :excited: This site is sooo-totally groovy. cheers, pally! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... That's two songs that were originally performed by John Denver on his TMS appearance that've been remade with Kermit singing the lead vocals: Grandma's Feather Bed, and now Magic Garden.
Intereschting...

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
After a smallish update, how about a largish one? :wink:

Lots of new subsections to The Muppet Show's Season 2 section. Plus, added two new albums; The Muppet Show Music Hall and The Muppet Show Music Album, both of which were kindly provided by Kyle (thanks, Kyle! ^-^).

Enjoy!
Fantasic stuff Sylinde Bren :crazy:. Are you planning to do Sesame Street albums in the future :wink:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
Fantasic stuff Sylinde Bren :crazy:. Are you planning to do Sesame Street albums in the future :wink:
Well, I have some Sesame Street albums, but I'm not sure how I'm going to proceed... If I put them up at all, I want them to have their own Sesame Street section -- like what I did with The Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock. But, because it's such a huge section, I'd need to purchase more bandwidth or get a second domain - both options of which I haven't exactly the funds for yet. In the future, though... Just gotta wait and see. :wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
Cool, thanks SB, sounds good! :wink: See what you can do... :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Sailor Venus is my fave too! :smile: Sailor Scouts rock! :flirt:

Frogster

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren, you should be getting a whoppin package from me in the mail to help further your site! Let me know when it gets to ya!