~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I concur, although I doubt you needed it to make a decision :wink:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Anyway, a thaught. I think it might be nice if you put it up on the 16th, and somewhere on the page put something like:

This page was added on May 16th, 2007, in memory of Jim Henson.

Just an idea. What do you think?
:smile:
I love that idea! :big_grin: It shall be done. :wink:

You know... Thinking about it... I wonder if from up in Heaven Jim Henson approves of Muppet Musique, bringing the music of the Muppets to the fans the way it does... I hope and like to think he does... It'd be neat if Heaven had an area code; you know, that you could call, LOL.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think May 16th is a good date for something like that. If you have the whole service, there might just be certain parts of it that could be uploaded while some parts may be a bit more personal toward his family and friends? I trust your call on it since it was all open to the public anyway. It is a tear jerker, but fills you with pride at the same time.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I think May 16th is a good date for something like that. If you have the whole service, there might just be certain parts of it that could be uploaded while some parts may be a bit more personal toward his family and friends? I trust your call on it since it was all open to the public anyway. It is a tear jerker, but fills you with pride at the same time.
I had actually planned to present the entire service... Making the MP3s, the speeches and eulogy and such were just so powerful, I didn't feel I had the heart to omit them. But, once again, I'm up to suggestions. If anyone feels I should omit anything, please let me know and I'll seriously consider it.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
By all means Sylinde present the lot. It will be so beautiful. :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Jerry Nelson sings during the service, When the River Meets the Sea, and it's beautiful. I love his voice.

Dunno who "PuppetUp" account belongs to, but they have the Live Muppet Show up in segments and you can watch it now!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=puppetup
Cool find Kevin. I'm going to have so much fun watching this Thanks for the great find! *jumping up and down*

Whatever

Reaction score
Should I wait until May 16th to put the page and music up?

OR

Should I put it up sooner?
I think it's a neat idea. Sadly, I only have Internet until Saturday, and if you put it up after that I will have to wait till August. Not that I'm asking that you change your plans, I just wanted to say wah wah, poor me.:smirk:
I really love your site and have been benefitting greatly from it, so thank you sooo much! :big_grin:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Site Feature Added - Announcement Mailing List

Hi, everyone!

I just wanted to give you guys the heads up that Muppet Musique has a new site feature -- a Site Update Announcement Mailing List! By going to the main page, you can type in your email address and subscribe to it. You will then be sent a generic email asking you to verify your subscription by clicking a link. By clicking that link and therefore confirming your subscription, you will receive an announcement email every time I update Muppet Musique along with information on what content I updated it with. :smile:

I'll still be posting here to notify people of updates but by subscribing to my Site Update Announcement List, you'll know when it's updated even if you should happen not to visit MC's forum. :wink: