~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I was so thrilled to hear Louise Gold sing "Bring Him Home" at Jim's Memorial Service because she's one of my favorite Muppet performers and we just did this song in chorus class as a part of a medely from "Les Miserables".:smile:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Sylinde, this is, without a doubt, the most amazing thing you've yet to put on your site, especially for those of us who haven't seen or heard the special. I don't know how you can top it.

Thank you, so much.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ohh, Bring Him Home just gave me chills. I had never heard Louise Gold sing quite like that before. It was beautiful. Also hearing Big Bird sing It's Not That Easy Being Green. Tears!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
This is awesome... I'm about ready to cry just listening to this.
Wow. I've just about got tears of anger because you won't pay me back and you keep ignoring any attempt from me to contact you. I sincerely hope no one else is fool enough to do any kind of friendly business with you.

Back on topic; Sylinde, your site is amazing! You are doing such a great service, keep up the good work!

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone! :smile: And, I'm glad that my tribute to Jim Henson by adding the Memorial Service was... relatively... well-received. To tell you the truth, my adding it has been at the brunt of some controversy over at the Tough Pigs forum. I became aware of it after a user named Jogchem emailed me and voiced his displeasure.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/toughpigs/messages?msg=10449.25

I've had time to seriously think on it and, in conclusion, I've decided not to remove the Memorial Service from Muppet Musique.

As for some of what's coming up in the near future: The Storyteller series, Fraggle Rock and more of The Muppet Show! Stay tuned!