more samples of my work online

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
im glad u liked Mop A Top as well, i only saw a few episodes, wasnt really my cup of Tea. but to each his, own, bestthing about it was refurbishing all those old muppets.It was always a thrill to open the boxes from storage and see who was going to be appearing next, , i just up loaded two more pics of Refurbed puppest that im sure you folks will get a kick out of

Erine81981

Reaction score
Your Awsome! Your doing great and keep it up. Do you make puppets for other puppet shows or for chruchs or what?

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Your Awsome! Your doing great and keep it up. Do you make puppets for other puppet shows or for chruchs or what?

if you read thru the resume you will see that i have worked for many different companies, as well as taking on many indepedent projects.if people are interested they should feel free to contact me,

however , to risk scaring anyone off, my puppets do not come cheap, (we have had many threads discussing pricing in these forums, so i wont go into details here)
but should someone want to hire me to build a puppet they may contact me, and we con discuss it privately,

very important, I DO NOT BUILD MUPPET REPLICAS FOR SALE, it is unethical, i do not own the muppets name,or designs, i get asked that alot, so i felt it was important enough to state here, personally i love getting designs that are less muppety, but unfortunetly, that is what most places want,

i can design from scratch, or work from a design supplied by the client,

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
AWESOME WORK!

You know I'm a fan of your work anyhow.

Say, though: Which one of them dudes in the pictures is you? :wink:

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
nice puppets

Ravagefrackle your stuff is truly AMAZING, I've always wanted to try making some puppets, but I'm not sure where to start. I realize you charge a lot for your work (understandibly so!), what is the price range though?
I've always wanted a Miss Piggy & would be willing to pay a fortune for it, but as you sat you don't do the Muppets...I understand, (but it still makes me a little sad)
I look forward to seeing more of your stuff in the future, maybe even buy something...

Cheers!

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Added a few more pics, , some what nots faces that i did, (see if u can idetify them) as well as a few pigs that i turned ito the Three tenors, and a couple of me at work

Phantom

Reaction score
What type of material was your Bozark mock up made of? Is it latex or fabric or what? (Assuming you are at liberty to say)

I was watching Noggin the other day and saw a very similar (not the same, but similar) puppet on Play With Me Sesame. Made me curious.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Phantom said:
What type of material was your Bozark mock up made of? Is it latex or fabric or what? (Assuming you are at liberty to say)

I was watching Noggin the other day and saw a very similar (not the same, but similar) puppet on Play With Me Sesame. Made me curious.

its a fabric , i dont know what it is called,
not all puppets are made with antron fleece, sometimes u have to find somthing with the right texture for your project , fur and fleece, are nice, but its the wierd stuff that sometimes maka memorable puppet, remeber thier are no rules as to what you can use to build a puppet

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
added a few more pictures , will be doing a large update in novemeber

Ryan

Reaction score
Is there a way for you to do thumbnails instead? It's harder to find newer pictures in that format.