Attn KermiClown: Request for Muppet Special

amiki chan

Reaction score
Hello! I really like The Muppet Family Christmas DVD you made and I would like to ask if you have an unedited copy of John Denver & The Muppets: Rocky Mountain Holiday.
If so I would like to arrange a DVD request from you for this special. Please reply. Thank you :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
amiki chan said:
Hello! I really like The Muppet Family Christmas DVD you made and I would like to ask if you have an unedited copy of John Denver & The Muppets: Rocky Mountain Holiday.
If so I would like to arrange a DVD request from you for this special. Please reply. Thank you :smile:

Hi! I don't know who you are trying to reach, but this isn't the official site of The Muppets. I mean, we are not being runned by the Muppet Company. Sorry. I am sure there are people here that would be willing to make trades with you though. Hope this helps.

amiki chan

Reaction score
Add On Any Member Here I am Requesting Help

Um I know this isn't an official site for the Muppets. This is a trade forum and I was requesting KermiClown's attention. He is a member here and like I stated I got a copy of Muppet Family Christams from him awhile back and wanted to find out if he or any member here has John Denver and the Muppets Rocky Mountain Holiday for trade. An UNEDITED version.
This is the Buy,Sell or Trade board so I don't understand why this post is being questioned. If it is in error I apologize but I don't see it :confused:

Just checked he is still a member here.

BEAR

Reaction score
No, not questioned, just trying to help. I think I was just confused for some reason. I missed part of it which threw me off. Just me being dumb! lol. :smile: Sorry, No worries.

KermiClown

Reaction score
KermiClown is here! I, unfortunately, do not have an unedited copy of John Denver and the Muppets: A Rocky Mountain Holiday... only the DVD version that was released recently. Sorry. Wish I could help. Wish I had an unedited copy myself.

KermiClown's Muppet Video Trades

amiki chan

Reaction score
That's OK. Thanks for letting me know :wink:

BTW if anyone has the unedited version of this special reply to this thread. Thanks to all.