New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

beemer

Reaction score
hey

hey er..............my name is beemer
iam 13 nearly 14
i make alot of sites some good some bad
I WANT FORUM BUDDIES!!!!!!!!!
this is just a lame way to get people to visit my site.

-------------------
http://www.geocities.com/goblinpalace

Manda:-D

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ANOTHER LABYRINTH FREAK!!!! YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
The thought brings me much joy. (Labyrinth:Yet another movie my friends refuse to watch w/me or hear me suggest they watch it ANYMORE.)

CB Boy

Reaction score
Long time reader, first time poster (OK this my 5th post technically but I digress...)

Finally stopped being lazy and actually registered after a few months `o reading now that I am on vacation. I've always loved the muppets and have a few friends in the puppet scene (and who are Muppet Central members/frequent guests) so I thought I would say "hi."

Great site, Muppet Central is one of the best fan sites for anything anywhere on the web!

P.S. ~ I'm also a Labyrinth freak!!!

FigmentGonzo

Reaction score
Hi everyone! While I am a new member I've been lurking around on the boards for a few months. I finally decided I should take the plunge and register!

I've been a Muppet fan since my first episode of SS. I've gone off and on with my fascination, finally culminating with my "Muppet Renaissance" when I came to college this fall. I've purchased all 15 TMS DVDs off of TimeLife and am enjoying all of them. I was born in 1984 so I completely missed TMS being on tv. I've seen a few episodes from various places, but hardly remember them. I am in awe of everyone's knowledge of Muppets - I'm learning everyday! :smile:

The Muppet venues that I have seen are TMS, MT, Muppet Babies, SS, TMM, MTM, TGMC, MCC, IAVMMCM, The Labyrinth, and Fraggle Rock. I've never seen the shows like The Jim Henson Hour or The Storyteller as they were around when I was very young. I hope they become available one day. I am a HUGE fan of Muppet Vision 4D at MGM Studios at WDW. My favorite line? "It's a salute to all nations but mostly America." Cracks me up everytime!

My screenname takes my favorites from both of my obsessions. Yes, I am an enormous Disney fan (please don't hurt me!). My favorite character is Figment. If you don't know who he is, you can check out my Shrine devoted to him (my webpage is linked in my profile). And my favorite Muppet is Gonzo - I mean, who doesn't love him? :cool: I also love Ernie and Bert - they are such a great team!

Well I guess that's enough about me - if you ever want to chat, I'm always willing to talk with other Muppet fans! :big_grin: I look forward to many great discussions!

Jessica

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
That is an AWESOME name Fig. I hope its not a coincidence...(Dave Goelz doing Gonzo and the new voice of Figment..) If not, you ROCK! :big_grin:

-Matt

Fiery Princess

Reaction score
Hi! I'm fairly new here and haven't gotten around to introducing myself just yet. My name's Mandy (sorry Manda, I know you don't like my name too much but can't really do too much about it...seems I was born with it or something! :big_grin: Hope you don't hold it against me too much!!) I have loved the Muppets for as long as I remember, I can (and have been known to) watch Sesame Street for hours on end and I have already been though a Labyrinth and a Muppet Movie soundtrack cassette...I wore them out completely (luckily there are now CD's)!!! I have also worn out a Labyrinth VHS; lets just say when I love something, I don't ever get tired of it :smile:. I am excited to meet everyone and so far joining this forum has been an absolutely wonderful experience for me! I am happy to know there are other people out there who are as obsessed as I am--LOL!!

Manda:-D

Reaction score

S'OK.....It doesn't bother me when OTHER people are called "Mandy", so long as noone ever calls ME it! (Oh, yes, and I am SOO low-mantainance!) ....I'm the same way, too, I can just watch certain things OVER AND OVER....Especially if it's got Muppets!

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
yep, sounds familiar. everytime i find a movie that i like (yes, the Labrynth is one of them!) i watch it over and over again untill i can recite it!! i know im wierd but thats just one of my like things!:wink:

when i was little i memorized The Land Before Time and i would say the line "with one big ugly eye looking at me" over and over again! i was only 2 or 3.

Bulldawg

Reaction score
Hello... i guess i'll join in the fun.

i came across this page merely by accident because i was searching for a picture of a plush Rizzo the Rat in a red jacket...mainly because its what i got as a christmas present this year...and found muppetcentral and went bonkers.

i am simply amazed at the amount of stuff on the site.

as far as myself...the muppets have always been a part of my life..
i remember watching the tv show as a child..

.i actually remember crying in the car because we passed a theatre where Muppets From Manhattan was playing and i wanted to see it really bad and i cried until dad turned the car around ahaha.

but the Muppets have always been a part of my life.. thank GOD for the invention of DVD because all my muppet movies were beginning to wear out.

and its amazing to see a community of likeminded people that still adore this maginficent creation.