New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

beakZ

Reaction score
Hi! I just found my old account here in this forum... nice site! and now i wanted to say: hello! :smile:

Im from Germany and a big Muppet-Fan. unfortunately there is no much to see from the Muppets in Germany...

Oh i hope my english isnt too bad

Rowlf's Roadie

Reaction score
I've been going on this site for a loooooooooooooooong time, but it's only recently I joined the forum. I have my screen name because Rowlf is probably my favorite Muppet. :sympathy:

Show and Tell

Reaction score
beakZ said:
Hi! I just found my old account here in this forum... nice site! and now i wanted to say: hello! :smile:

Im from Germany and a big Muppet-Fan. unfortunately there is no much to see from the Muppets in Germany...

Oh i hope my english isnt too bad
Welcome beakZ! Nope your english isn't that bad. Most of us that are native to the english language make worse typographical errors. :embarrassed:

FraggleRocker

Reaction score
Hello :smile:
I'm mostly a Fraggle fan - have been nearly all 19 years of my life - but I love the muppets as well - and other films, like The Labyrinth. Dark Crystal scared me a bit for some reason and still does - lol. My favourite Muppet film is either Christmas Carol or Muppets take Manhatten.
mykmuffin - I'm a UKer and having the same difficulties in finding merchandise and stuff - but I found some items I can get on the net which I'm gonna try and get and have just recently got the Fraggle Rock dvd :smile: which I insisted on staying awake for about 6 hours to watch the first night I got it. My Mum thinks I've gone mad ... gone??
Anyways, I think that's about it from me at the minute. I'll see you around the boards. :big_grin:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Welcome Yall!
Did you just say "yall", Yankeeboy? Sarah & I are startin' to affect, aren't we? :wink:

Welcome, new people! MykMuffin, I LOVE your name! What made you decide to use it?

sherocks

Reaction score
Hi! I am T (yes that's it). I stumbled onto this site while looking for an Animal emoticon. Well I found it & you guys. I grew up with Jim Henson & his creations. Sesame Street then The Muppet Show in the pre-cable days :wink: .
I like the Swedish Chef, Oscar & Animal, the 1st (in a string of many) non-family member drummer I ever loved. (There are more, but I don't want to babble)

Edit: to add... I'm having trouble with the avitar. 65x65? There are no good pics this size. I found a keeper (Animal of course), but it is way too big. Any hints or suggestions?

sherocks

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer, but I asked some friends on another forum this morning & this afternoon it was done. Isn't he beautiful (like a proud mom would say). He looks how I feel sometimes. :eek:

Beauregard

Reaction score
sherocks said:
Hi! I am T (yes that's it). I stumbled onto this site while looking for an Animal emoticon.
Hi. Yep, Jamie's emoticon's rule!

They are great for emoticon collector's such as myself.