New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

King Jim

Reaction score
Hi Lisa, I'm bobhopesite. I love Bob Hope. Welcome to the forum.
I'm 71 years old. I'm going to be a great-great-grandpa.

Enjoy the forum.

Lisa D

Reaction score
Congrats on the next generation to your family and thanks for the welcome!

Lisa

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hiya Lisa D,I'm JaniceFerSure aka Diana aka Dee.Welcome to MC.Hope you enjoy your stay here.

*pulling you up a chair*

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I wish I had seen this thread sooner, I love talking about myself (which is why it's kind of strange that I am Link Hogthrob's roommate in the College Dorms. We make it work, though).

Rowlf is my favorite Muppet. That needs to be said. I love all of the Muppets but for some reason, I latched on to this particular one at an early age and that affection has never gone away.

I am 24 and have been married for a year and a half. I have a Bachelor's in English and I love to write creatively (if you get a chance, check out the Ultimate Outline thread. Forum members are putting together what is shaping up to be an awesome Muppet Show episode). On weekends, I volunteer my time at the Kansas City Renaissance Festival, where I dress up as a pirate and operate a cool-looking gibbon (a type of ape) puppet. It's a lot of fun.

I have had an interest in the Muppets for as long as I can remember. My parents are responsible for this. To this day, my parents know what Jim Henson's talent meant/means to the world and they let me in on as much of it as they could. They took me to a Muppets Live show when I was a kid, and we had front row tickets. I remember when Beauregard got frustrated with a pile of trash that kept eluding him so he pulled my dad on stage to go after it. The cool part was that Beauregard took my dad's seat, which was right next to mine.

These days, I maintain and build on a pretty big collection of Muppet stuff. I'm certainly glad I found this site, because people here seem to be as crazy as (if not crazier than) me about the Muppets. I joined in hopes of meeting good people (which I have already done) and making good friends (which I'm sure I will).

Thanks for allowing me to speak.

-Ryan (Docnzhoss)

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Glad you made it here Ryan,my next door neighbor over at the dorms.Hope you plan to stay for a nice long visit.You'll make lots of new friends here.:smile:

* pulling you up a nice recliner *

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Ooh, a comfy recliner. Allow me to kick off my shoes and stay a while. Uh-oh, too comfy... :sleep:

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm Joseph. I work for the Muppets Holding Company. Muppet Central is the #1 Muppet Site. So I decided to join you guys. You have a very nice Forum Phillip Chapman.

Luke

Reaction score
Hi Joseph. Welcome to the forum. Always a pleasure to have someone involved with the Muppets visit MC!

:zany: :zany: :zany: < Official 3 Penguin Welcome Salute

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hi Joseph,welcome to MC,make yourself at home.

*Here's a nice barca-lounger for you.*

King Jim

Reaction score
Hi Joseph. Welcome to our forum. I hear you work for the Muppets Holding Company. Have fun, I hope you get a good pay check.