Ask Ken at Palisades

danielromens

Reaction score
Ken, are Statler and Waldorf planned for sometime in the future?

Yes. Two extremely cool things are planned for these guys in the next year.

Ken, by any chance is one of them Marley and Marley, averice and greed, who took advantage of the poor, just ignored the needy.

If not it should be man.

Also, here's something, are you still trying to do flexibility on Rowlf and how is that coming along.

I'm work in my sculpture class on some prototype action figures. I going to try to anyway. Lastly what material is used for the initial sculpts of these dudes. Thanks man. Hopefully you guys will see this in an attempt for work post graduation.

out.

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
Ah yes, I have a very pressing question:

When will Ben Affleck in Pearl Harbor be added to the Movie Maniacs line??? :big_grin:

-SPEEGS

MuppetVison

Reaction score
Hey Ken,

2 question, if they been aksed sorry:

(I asked this before but don't remeber answer)

Is a Gorgan Heap or Sweetums figure be made or being planned right now?

And is there a date yet for the stage? Are they Making the stage?

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
I read somewhere that "something special" is planned for the nekkid Rowlf. Is this true or do I need to get glasses. I don't think that I saw this mentioned on the FAQ section so I may have read it elsewhere.

Juxton

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Will the EM Bus have the records or CDs on the ceiling and walls (if you've planned that far ahead and can tell us)?

Records.
Cool!! I'm so looking forward to this playset. I'm hoping it's huge!

Juxton

Reaction score
bc: I think it's listed in the FAQ under the action figure part. The question was why the Tux Rowlf instead of regular Rowlf. The answer included the "something special" planned part.

Have you seen the picture of Nekkid Rowlf? He's really pear-shaped and fat, but for some reason I really like it! I never pictured him like that, but it seems fitting. Especially if he's a heavy beer drinker, as I've heard :wink:

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Thank you Juxton! At first I thought I was losing my mind! But if you recall reading that to, then I am not the only one. I have seen the nekkid pictures of Rowlf, and noticed his pear shape body too... and like you I think that is in due part to his "beer drinking" which makes him all the better - a muppet with grown-up habits! I think he looks just great... although he'll look much better when he is in my house (same for everyone)!

So in time I guess we will find out why he is so "special"!

grail

Reaction score
mark your calendars, folks...i have an actual question.

Ken, how much do you have to do with the G.I. Joe Busts? i just saw the upcoming Destro one, and i have to admit...i'm sold. busts seem to be the new "thing" but i've been able to avoid them. i havn't even picked up the Transformers ones yet. but i'm gonna have to get Destro...he's just too cool!

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Ken, how was your weekend?

Thought I'd ask since I don't think anyone else here has yet.

Oh about "Darkness" is that "Darkness" from the movie Legend?
I think if they wanted to they could make a few more creatures from that movie as well. The goblins were creepy enough and that "thing" in the swamp - ugly! I can't remember the characters' names but the could make the fairy and the girl when she is decked out in black... the part of the movie where Darkness is trying to seduce her.

Speaking of "Darkness" - little tidbit that I am sure that you all know... "Darkness" was played by Tim Curry who also appeared in Muppet Treasure Island. Just thought I share!