New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

MrsPepper

Reaction score
RAWR! Obviously I be's a new member. I called myself MrsPepper because I LOVE Floyd! He's my favourite muppet. Next is Fozzie, since he's so cute.

I discovered Muppetcentral not too long ago, and I find myself always coming back and reading all of the articles. So I thought I'd join the forums, to get a head start on my Muppet news!

So hi to all.

:sing:

practicecactus

Reaction score
Holy $#!+,
So sorry for not posting my introduction here, Totally didn't see it!

Greetings All, the names Practice Cactus (don't ask) and I've been checkin this site out for a while. Nice place you got here ,by the way.
Originally found this place lookin for stuff on puppetry.
Made my first puppet recently (the 1st of many,hopefully) and that's that's him as my avatar ('scuse the poor quality).
i'm a 21 year old male, live in Australia, and my star sign is the fish one,
Love to draw, sometimes sculpt, like Hot Rods & Kustom cars, cartoons, comics, and.. oh yeah muppets and stuff.
this is my first computer , only got it a few months ago,and these forums have taught me fair bit , but I'm still learning, so please be gentle.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
G'day mate & welcome to MC.I'm JaniceFerSure aka Diana aka Dee(I go by any of them).Enjoy your stay here.:zany:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Harvey Towers and I've been lurking here for a little while having just started posting.

I've been a fan of the Muppets for as long as I can remember and as I have gotten older I've only became more interested and am excited about the new Muppet projects coming in 2005.

One day soon I'd hope to see a new "Muppet Show" with a mix of the bes off the old and new characters, it's a real shame that characters like Rowlf, Dr Teeth and others haven't been used for a long time but I'm glad to see the likes of Fozzie, Scooter and Janice have been making a comeback.

I have recently began to collect the Action Figures and I am really happy to be the proud owner of a backstage set. Also, I'm looking forward to the Season by Season DVDs coming to the UK.

A Happy and Healthy New Year to you all!

mupitz

Reaction score
Hi :smile: :smile: I could say the obvious, Jim Henson is my idol. I love all things muppet and/or henson. Miss Piggy is my favorite muppet but I've adopted kermit as my personal emblem, being the trademark for all things Henson and Jim Henson's altar ego. I've got collectibles everywhere and Kermit stationed on my left shoulder in the form of a tattoo.

For the not so obvious...I'm 28 years old & happily married to a man that enjoys and indulges my henson obsession (not that he has a choice really). I have two beautiful daughters, ages 11 years and 11 months. I'm a paralegal in the US Attorney's Office for the ED of PA. I'm in college, again, trying to "up-sell" my degree.

I am interested in the RPG's if someone wouldn't mind explaining them to me?

Thanks! :excited:

King Jim

Reaction score
Welcome mupitz, You will have alot of fun in this forum. If you need any help just ask any of us.

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new and just signed up a couple of minutes ago after hearing of your website from a friend. I absolutely love the Muppets, Fozzie being my favorite of them all. I have my mom to thanks for my love for the Muppets. I'm 21 and plan to enjoy my time on this site. :smile: