New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Schmoo

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I grew up watching Sesame Street (didn't we all?) and I'm now quickly becoming a huge fan again because of my little girl. She's three months old, and already loves Big Bird! She can't take her eyes off the screen when he's on. As I mentioned in another thread, I'm originally from the US (Buffalo, NY to be exact!) and am now living in England with my husband and daughter. They don't show SS here anymore :mad: so I've got some videos for my daughter to watch. It's amazing how much SS keeps ME entertained, and I'm an adult! :smile: Now, either that's a credit to SS, or it means I have the intelligence of a three year old! :big_grin: Hee hee hee!

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this site and I'm so glad I've found it!

christyb

Reaction score
Welcome!

Welcome Everyone! CrochetinMokey I sent out your CD yesterday and you should be getting it sometime by the end of next week. Welcome to all see ya around the forums. Don't forget to check out MC Dorms and Muppet Central The Movie!. The link leads to the page where the actual story starts. Feel free to join in!

charlynoa

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am Charly, a 22-year-old female from Germany.
My favourite Henson show is "Fraggle Rock" and the older Sesame Street Episodes here from Germany. The newer ones I don't like much, because they are a bit trashy I think ^^

I fell in love with a big plush Kermit (or better: fleece) about 6 years ago and got him as a christmas present.
That's when I really started loving muppets that much, that noy I like to become a professional puppet- maker (is that right English??)

A few days ago I made a Doozer myself and I'm going to sew Fraggle puppets soon.

It is really great to be here with other fans and I enjoy reading your topics.

Please ignore my mistakes in English language :wink:

If you have any questions to me: Just ask! :smile:

Yours,
Charly

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Guten tag Charly,welcome to Muppet Central.I'm JaniceFerSure aka Diana aka Dee(I go by any of them).Your English is fine,really,no worries. Enjoy your stay here at MC.:excited: Great avatar!

charlynoa

Reaction score
Hey Dee, thank you!!
I am sure I'll enjoy being here :wink:
Charly

Whatever

Reaction score
Wilkommen zu Muppet Central! Wo wohnen Sie in Deutschland?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
charlynoa said:
Hi everyone!

I am Charly, a 22-year-old female from Germany.
My favourite Henson show is "Fraggle Rock" and the older Sesame Street Episodes here from Germany. The newer ones I don't like much, because they are a bit trashy I think ^^

I fell in love with a big plush Kermit (or better: fleece) about 6 years ago and got him as a christmas present.
That's when I really started loving muppets that much, that noy I like to become a professional puppet- maker (is that right English??)

A few days ago I made a Doozer myself and I'm going to sew Fraggle puppets soon.

It is really great to be here with other fans and I enjoy reading your topics.

Please ignore my mistakes in English language :wink:

If you have any questions to me: Just ask! :smile:

Yours,
Charly
My god, your english is better than most people here!

charlynoa

Reaction score
@ TuttertheMouse:

:eek: Wow, thank you!
That's a great compliment!

:excited: Charly