New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hellllllooooooooo charlynoa!! This here is Kyle from the Muppet Dorms over in the game thread. Glad to see you here and enjoying being here. Its crazy, zany, muppety, fraggley and sesame streety too. Enjoy and have your entiry life here at the "MUPPET CENTRAL!"

charlynoa

Reaction score
@ Erine81981:
:smile: I absolutely don't know what to say... that's soooo nice of you!!
Thanks a lot!! :excited:

pheonix

Reaction score
A little late!! but better than never!

Well i've been on the forum for quite a while now... oops! and have only recently found this thread!! Ok well i'm Stef Have been watching muppets all my life and have been in the art of puppetry since i was about 10years old. I am now 17. :big_grin:
I started doing skits and songs with my mum at my local church which is where i started puppetry! I then moved to another church puppet group which i didn't like due to a lot of members leaving and disorganization. Also there were a lot of members who had an awful lot of talent who were just not appreciated, i learnt a lot from that person! :smile: Any way i left that group and started up a puppet group with my Mum we are the WHATADODDLE puppet company and i LOVE it!
Ok so Whatadoddle is my mum!! lol
any way I sleep and breath puppets, most of the time it's all i can think of!! I'd love to get to know people from around the world who share the same passion as the people i know!!:wink:
Would also love any advise on doing this as a sole career not just when it is called for! lol
Thanx love stef

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hey there Stef,you've been doing a great job posting.Glad to know you.

<handing you a cuppa and some biscuits>

pheonix

Reaction score
<Gladly drinks cuppa and scoffs the biccys!!>
Thanku! This place is sooooo cool and everyone is really friendly!
I'm glad I was told about Muppet central now!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Glad to have more people from around the world who love the Muppets as much as the rest of us. I'm happy to see that your having a fun time here. Hope to see your around here.

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
I've have been reading the forums quite awhile, and I havn't joined until now. I have been a huge fan of Sesame Street since the early 1990s. My favorite character on the show was the Count, and I have a lot of memories of the Count that are so funny. I always loved laughing with Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, and Oscar the Grouch as well. You know, I don't know what I found so fasinating about The Count, I guess just the look of his character and feel was so uniqe as a favorite children's show character since age 1. I also am a fan of Disney as well, I don't know or not if you guys hate Disney because they bought the Muppets, I do have to agree I have a grudge about it inside at times, but the things they seem to with them so far seem kind of cool on the other hand. I am also a fan of animatronics including Chuck E. Cheese's(stangest thing you've seen huh?), yeah, I have been a Chuck E. fan since 1994, and am a member of a board on the site www.showbizpizz.com.
Well that's me... :stick_out_tongue:

Schmoo

Reaction score
Hi Sesamestreetguy! Welcome! I recently joined too, and I'm really enjoying it here.
How neat that you're a fan of Showbiz too! I have a huge Billy Bob collection--he was my favorite! :wink: Anyway--I didn't even realize there was a site for them! I'm going to take a look now! Maybe I'll see you there!