New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

RowlfRulez

Reaction score
Hi, all! I'm new here and hi Emo. I'm over on Fraggle Rocker too as BooberRocks.

I've been a fan of the Muppets since The Muppet Show. As you can tell from my username Rowlf is my favorite character (with Boober being a close second). When I was six my parents bought me a Rowlf puppet from fisher price as a gift, because at the time I was going to have a hernia operation. Well, a funny thing happened while I was at the hospital. The doctors asked me if they should do the same surgery on Rowlf too! I remember being freaked out by that and saying no way. :sympathy: :big_grin: Anyways, nice to find this board!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Welcome to both of you! Hope you enjoy your time here at our wonderful MC!

RowlfRulez

Reaction score
Thanks! I like your avatar and signature. Really funny line from Rowlf in MTM. :smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Welcome to the insanity. I am Insane A. Sylum, and I very rarely make sense, as i have found it much more profitable to make dollars.
Enjoy MC... we're all crazy.

HPDJ

Reaction score
Hiya Newbies! HPDJ here. Please don't be shy, come and join the fun here at Muppet Central. The games threads are a great place to start, fun while posting! I'll be seeing you all around :smile:

That Announcer

Reaction score
Well, to Jamie and Rowlf:

"Welcome to our laboratory! Please don't touch anything."
"Mee ma meep mo meep!"

Just joking, free to fool around here. And remember to have fun.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Welcome! MC is a great place to express your Muppety side. It's great to see more people interested in the Muppets.:big_grin: :smile: :zany:

RedDragon

Reaction score
Welcome one and all to the funny farm where life is sweet and beautiful all the time. wait...i mean...um...well you know what i mean. don't you?

HPDJ

Reaction score
I don't think I ever posted here so...

Hello, HPDJ here...bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Welcome welcome welcome fatrat!
Well I would say that if you're theprawncracker's little brother you're ok by me, but that would just be restating what everyone else has been saying. Oh look, I said it anyway! Might as well say it again. If you're theprawncracker's little brother, you're ok by me! :smile: