Celebrating Jerry Juhl

ftnpro

Reaction score
We're so lucky they produced the Fraggle Rock DVDs now, with Jerry Juhl's participation. It's our chance to sit down with him one last time.

He will truly be missed. The Muppets aren't the same without him!

MockMockChef

Reaction score
:eek:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

BEAR

Reaction score
I can't believe this news. I feel like I just met him. I mean, I always knew about him and heard the name and everything, but it wasn't until I saw him on the Fraggle Rock DVDs that I truly got to see him and know what he was all about. He seems like such a wonderful and kind man, and as we all know, a creative genius. He will be missed terribly.

But what will this mean with the new Fraggle Rock film in development? I guess he won't be able to put his mark on this project at all. It should be the perfect dedication to him though. He deserves it.

Mr. Juhl, may you dance all your cares away wherever you are! :excited:

Erine81981

Reaction score
We all loved you Jerry Juhl. Your the one who put me into the most favorites places of my childhood. "Fraggle Rock." I also enjoyed all the Muppets movies and shows and speicals. We will surely miss you. I miss him already. I can't believe it. He looked so alive on the new Fraggle Doc. :cry: This is the worse news ever. Rest in Peace Jerry.

And Sorry to hear about one of our own Muppet Central Members. I didn't get to know him as well as the other but I know he was a sweet kind man. I wished I could of got to know him better. Rest in Peace Bob. :sympathy:

BEAR

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
You took the words right out of my mouth.
......................:smile:........................................

G-MAN

Reaction score
Oh man, a double whammy, both Jerry Juhl and BobHopeSite, the former was a great writer, and the latter unknowingly inspired me into a brief rekindling of a Bob hope obsession around the time he died last year. :cry: :cry: :cry:

unclematt

Reaction score
It is 1:30 in the morning. I am sitting at my computer in the dark by myself crying. Jerry will be missed by all the true Muppet fans and now in our hearts we know that it will never be the same. I think back to Jim and Richard and I hope that Jerry is writing a hilarious Statler and Waldorf routine to entertain the Muppet fans in heaven.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Geez, all the great Henson/Muppet news of the past couple of weeks, and now THIS.

Goodbye, Mr. Juhl. You were always smiling down here, and I hope you're smilin' up there with Jim, Richard, Don Sahlin, and the rest.

Animal

Reaction score
OMG...I can´t believe it...

I just watched the interviews on the FR DVD, and was hoping for many more interviews in the future releases from Jerry Juhl, but sadly not.

Jerry, thank you for what you´ve done over the years with The Muppets,
and we´ll all miss you very much!!!