Palisades figures for sale

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Matt, what did you ask for? I'm thinking about it myself, and I'd hate to compete against you!
*smile*

Jasmine

Reaction score
Help

carlosthedwarf said:
Is the Jim Henson figure still available? Thanks.
carlos-the-dwarf@hotmail.com
Darn, that is the one I want too. If you have more than one left, please, please, please, please contact me. Tarma@rogers.com.

I am also looking for an uncut copy of the Muppets Family Christmas. I was so disappointed that they cut out the part with Fozzie and the Snowman singing.

Thanks

louloubellsuk

Reaction score
Hey

Just wondering if any of the figures listed are still avaliable and if you would be able to post to the UK.

Thanks alot.

gerbilfluff

Reaction score
D'oh...! Yet another body crawling out of the woodwork, but I'm also interested in a Jim Henson figure, if you have enough on hand. :cry: Doesn't have to be mint-- heck, loose is fine, with or without the accessories/box-- just so long as the Jim Henson figure itself is involved.

I'll be sending you an e-mail about those "extra accessories" you mentioned, too... Thanks either way, in advance!

gerbilfluff

Reaction score
gerbilfluff said:
D'oh...! Yet another body crawling out of the woodwork, but I'm also interested in a Jim Henson figure, if you have enough on hand.
Never mind-- you can take me out of the running. Found one! :big_grin:

mrsieve

Reaction score
Im interested if a Jim Henson figure is still available.