Question about the Spongebob episode, "I Had an Accident"

salemfan

Reaction score
Would it have been sensible for the family watching the SpongeBob episode, "I Had an Accident" to be the Simpsons family, or the Berenstain Bear family, or Arthur the aardvark's family?

salemfan

Reaction score
Because Bettween the Lions and Spongebob are totaly differnt shows. That would be like have Sesame Street make a guest apperance on Fariy Odd Parents, It just would not look right. I Dont mean to be rude, its just me Thoughts!
So why was it okay to have the Simpsons in the celebrity version of Monster in the Mirror?

salemfan

Reaction score
Would it have been sensible for the family watching the SpongeBob episode, "I Had an Accident" to be the Simpsons family, or the Berenstain Bear family, or Arthur the aardvark's family?
If the family watching the SpongeBob episode "I Had an Accident" were the Simpson family, which one would it make the most sense to give a look of disapproval, then take the remote control and shut the TV off-Homer, Lisa, Marge, Bart, or Maggie?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, I guess it boils down to if Spongebob wanted to pay for the cameo. If not, it's not gonna happen, now is it? :smile:

On the other hand, having the Fairly Oddparents cameo on SST (maybe that Abby's School thing) would be all kinds of awesome. :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't watch Spongebob or Between the Lions often, but I feel that if that episode (which I've never seen) were to have a crossover cameo, I think it would have made since for the cameo to be either characters from another Nicktoon (maybe Fairly Odd Parents or... Uh... What other Nicktoons were on Nick at the time?), or something more iconic than Between the Lions.

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
Well, have any other Nickelodeon cartoons had an ending in which it pans out to reveal that an unnamed family was watching it, you know, a "show within a show"?
Something similar was done in the "climatic" ending to The Ren & Stimpy Show episode "Ren's Brain."

salemfan

Reaction score
If the family watching the SpongeBob episode "I Had an Accident" were the Simpson family, which one would it make the most sense to give a look of disapproval, then take the remote control and shut the TV off-Homer, Lisa, Marge, Bart, or Maggie?

Oh, I forgot something: After answering which one it would make the most sense to give a look of disapproval, then take the remote control and shut off the TV, tell me why you picked the Simpson family member who you picked.

salemfan

Reaction score
I don't watch Spongebob or Between the Lions often, but I feel that if that episode (which I've never seen) were to have a crossover cameo, I think it would have made since for the cameo to be either characters from another Nicktoon (maybe Fairly Odd Parents or... Uh... What other Nicktoons were on Nick at the time?), or something more iconic than Between the Lions.
Was the Simpsons iconic enough a show at the time to make a crossover cameo at the end of that episode, or would it still not make sense?