New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

KNOCK A LOT

Reaction score
new from Tasmania

hi I am new to this forum could you please tell me how to ask questions and reply I am also new to computers and dont understand what is a thread will talk soon hope i can find your answer thank knocka lot

F

furryredmonster

Welcome Knock a lot!!!

A thread is what you are on right now. A thread is like a topic. Well, i can not explain things that good...

DreamTripper

Reaction score
Hello! I finally got registered after a week of trouble trying! Anyway, I've been a Muppet/Henson fan my entire life. I just discovered this forum a few weeks ago. I'm from Kansas, and work at McDonald's!

Birthdate, 7/29/75.
Favorite Muppets/Henson Characters? Ernie, Animal, Gonzo, Cookie Monster, All Dark Crystal characters, basically, I can only think of one Henson related character I don't like... The annoying jumping elephant on Sesame Street!

Anyway, just saying hi. I'll try to post pretty often. Thanks for giving Muppet fans a place to get to know each other.

daughterdeadly

Reaction score
Wow, alot of new people, huh? Guess I'm next to introduce myself...
As you can see, I'm Daughterdeadly.
I have been lurking around this place (mostly as a guest) but I finally got the guts to sign up! And then between a busy schedule-- (I didn't spell that right, did I?) of school,homework,going to this "create a community" contest and then a birthday party...I finally get the chance to give my first post!
I'm a younger member (who knows I may be the youngest on the site!) But dont let that fool you. I'm a very big Muppet/Henson fan.
I've been puppeteering for atleast 5 years... I hope to get somewhere with it too.
Anyways, I think I'll fit in here well. I mean, what better way to spend the day then being with a bunch of muppet obsessed freaks who secretly wish that they still played the Wilkins and Wotkins commercials. (or atleast I do!) :smile:

Timotheus

Reaction score
New as of today...

Hey, just introducing myself, as I suppose it customary. I'm Tim, been a muppet fan since I was just a little kid. The muppets are responsible for my being a musician...If I had not seen the campfire scene in the Muppet Movie, where Fozzie picks up a ukelele (I thought it was a guitar at the time), I...well, I don't know what. Anyway, that inspired me to take up guitar (about 5th grade, and I'm in my fourth year of college now). Plus, the Muppet Show has introduced me to a lot of cool songs that I'd never heard before...

loakbrn

Reaction score
HELLO ALL!!

I'm very new to this site & I'm happy that there's a place that caters to nostalgia like this! I"m a huge fan of Sesame Street & I found this site about a few months ago just out of sheer boredom (ironically, trying to find a old Sesame Street cartoon), so I figured that this would be the place that would help me.

To everyone at Muppet Central, thank you for this site & for welcoming me!

Willie

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hi, everybody! I registered on this site in 2002 and posted a few times, but lost track at some point. So I thought I'd check back in. :smile:

This site is great, it's encouraging to see so many people still interested in The Muppets. The Muppets were a huge part of my childhood, I even still have some of my old Muppet books and records (Wow, I'm old enough to have listened to records!) When I was little, my favorite characters were Baby Fozzie and Gonzo from Muppet Babies. I even had a Baby Fozzie Halloween costume. I wanted to be a comedian like he was.