In need of Oscar Insults!! HELP!

Mario

Reaction score
:grouchy: Okay, this week is spirit week in our school. Today was Come-as-you-are-day and tomorrow (Tuesday) is Dress for the Oscars day. Now, as you may guess I fashioned a garbage can out of a cardboard box and tin foil and black paint and made a garbage can lid with handle hat out of tin foil and paper plates. NOW!!! (This is where your help is needed) I need insults for Oscar the Grouch. Somethings that you could see him saying or that he has said, some good characteristics put downs and insults. Thanks!

Mario

Reaction score
BTW, this is a full body costume, the cardboard box rests over my torso and is held up by strings over my shoulders, and the garbage can lid is strapped to my head with string. this was all made out of a cardboard box, string, tin foil, a paper plate, and paint, oh and paper clips (cue Bert laugh). :smile: So Im going to be walking around tomorrow as this giant oscar in a garbage can and lid and i need some good insults like (your trash) for when people make fun of me, haha. :big_grin:

DerekJ

Reaction score
Yeah, well, ding-dong, you're wrong, smiley--
Have a rotten time, hehehh... :grouchy:

Mario

Reaction score
hahaha those are really funny, thank you so much guys, i still have like 30 minutes before school starts incase anyone has any others, but if not, these should do added to the two others that i got. :smile: "youre trash" and "if i didnt live in here, Id throw you away"

Beauregard

Reaction score
Come up with cute names for everyone in growely voice. Like, "Blue eyes." "Skinney." "giant canaery" etc

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Scram

SCRAM, I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU ANY INSULTS! NOW BEAT IT! GET LOST! GET OUTTA HERE! :grouchy:

oh wait i just did, great, PHOOEY!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
Can you send us a pic of you in the costume when you get a chance? Would be fun to see!:grouchy:

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
I don't remember who he was talking to/about, but Oscar once said "This guy's alphabet doesn't go all the way to Z," meaning that he didn't think the person was very bright.