Where did you get your figures?

rexcrk

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Hey rexcrk, you wouldn't happen to know if ebgames.com still has the backstage playset would you? I'd check but my home computer is down and my work computer has a block to their site.
I'm sorry... they don't have it any more :frown:

I think all they have left is the small set of Series 9 plus some mega Muppets

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Let's see...

Kermit my sister got for me for my birthday

Piggy, Dr. Teeth and Bunsen I got at Toys-R-Us

Jancie I got at Suncoast

Everyone else I've had to get off E-bay.

I really wish I had got them all when they first came out (especially Zoot!) but I was unemployed at the time and couldn't afford it. :cry:

Fozzie

Reaction score
Aside from series 1 Kermit all of mine came from the internet. I think I mostly used Aislesniper, Beanstoys, EB Games, Big Bad Toy Store, KB Toys, and maybe a couple others.

jediX

Reaction score
TRU was the only place that had s1 Kermit and Piggy, so I got them there. I NEVER saw Dr. Teeth, Bunsen, & Muppet Labs at retail, so I picked them up at a comic shop.

S2 I picked up at Media Play. S3 came to Media Play & EB, so I picked a few from each. EM stage was from Media play.

Kooze Kerm (classic, repaint) from Target. Culinary Catastrophe Chef was off eBay.

S4-end & playsets were from Suncoast/Media Play. The only figures I've ordered online have been the Omgcnfo's Sweetums, Classic Deadly, & Penguins and Palisades Direct's Jim. I got Lips and Pops in a trade and they were ordered online. I picked up the silver Lips variant, Tux Foz, & Chef at EB. I also picked up the backstage from Entertainment Earth.

DTWolf

Reaction score
Mostly at Media Play and Suncoast (while they still carried them). I picked up two or three at Toys R Us (S3 Gonzo and Fozzie, I think; and then later Johnny Fiama and a clearance-priced Capt. Smollett).

When Media Play-Suncoast (they're owned by the same company, for those who don't know) dropped the Muppets, I was forced to go to the EB Games store in Opry Mills (a mall I HATE, but I'm lucky it was there, I know), the only EB Games in town that carried the figures. The backstage playset I ordered from EB Games online; online exclusives I bought at their respective sites (not E-Bay).

Floyd I bought late from KillerToys.com, when he had vanished from physical stores and I realized how foolish I'd been to not buy him already. The same thing happened with the Animal-Electric Mayhem playset, but I ordered it from BigBadToystore.com.

Pino

Reaction score
I'll get my sesame street series 1 from killertoys.com
But they hevent arried yet!