Nicknames!

Tonichelle

Reaction score
*Tonichelle - it's a mixture of my first and middle name... got it when I was little because I couldn't (or wouldn't) pronounce my full name :flirt:

*Toni the Tree - my friend who is barely 5' gave me this nickname after we started calling her Shorty. lol She's one of my best friends. Anyway I played the Crabby Apple Tree in The Wizard of Oz and so yeah since I'm 5'8 she had fun with it lol :rolleyes:

*Inot - it's my name backward my bestest best friend gave me that one....

*Pugsley's Mom - my best friend's dad gave me that after I got my pug puppy, he refuses to call her by the name I gave her.. he named her pugsley lol :excited:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
I've had some very... inappropriate nicknames given to me by friends and ex-boyfriends over the years of which I don't think I could type out at a PG forum like this, so I'll move on!

Big D - That's my most prominent nickname... in fact none of my close friends call me by my real name, they usually use this. It was given to me by one of my best friends. Simply explained, my name is Deborah (hence the "D") and I'm actually not big at all, but it makes me sound GANGSTA! Though my guy friends tend to leave the "Big" part out of it (I dunno, it's like they're afraid they'll offend me or something XD) and usually just call me "D".

Shaboobala/Shaboobs - I actually gave this name to myself but it stuck. Usually I use this name when I'm at the bar, perhaps a little tipsy (or moreso XD) and I introduce myself to someone. "Hi, I'm Shaboobala. I'm an African chief." It got shortened to Shaboobs by one of my friends for... obvious reasons. It's weird though, cuz now I'll be walking down the street and here someone yell, "HEY! It's Shaboobala!" Usually I don't remember them. XD

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
Daniel
Dan
DanDan
Stawberry
Berry
Aunt DanDan
DanDan Strawberry
Kemal

Sooo many
Can I add in big block capitals NOT DANNY!!!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Nyz growing in popularity, everyone in MSN seems to be using it now.
Of late I've also been called Ni and Ny.

RedDragon

Reaction score
My new cool and crazy nickname: Nyzragon (Nyz-RA-gon)
A combo of Nyz and Dragon(which I have a another forum along with Red, and I'm forever surpised that no one here used these two(twas also RD here)). But feel free to use Nyzragon all you want.

peachesncream

Reaction score
i've got jessie since my name is jessica
walter or walter's wife- from my husband's friends and co worker's
babs because my friend said i looked like batgirl barbara gordon
peaches by my husband
connie sue because a coworker made it up
beulah another coworker i was part of a team wiht another girl that same coworker called eunice
and dandan i feel you....my husband hates being called danny by anyone other than his grandmother.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I don't have maney nicknames, but when I was little I was Called Lana Banana.
I was called Lan by my youngest brother. Nan by my sister. Alot of my friends would call me Alana more times they would call me Lana. At school I was called Lana Prana. Wart because I have a small mole right on the bridge of my nose. Radeio Active.
Bratneck by My mother. lol
Mentle by my oldest brother.
I think that covers the juss of my nick names lol.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Gee, I never posted in this thread, don't know how I missed it!

Well, the biggest one off the bat is: Bethie Boo or just Bethie by itself or Boo by itself. My parents called me Bethie Boo when I was little, but over the years they shortened it to just Boo. It's cute, I don't mind. My fiance's family started calling me Bethie shortly after we started dating and I've never been able to figure out why.

Bertie: This one is new, given to me by my future sister-in-law because she thinks it sounds cooler and more grown up than Bethie and she wanted to give me a nickname

That's about it really. My fiance calls me the normal pet names that most people use such as sweetie and whatnot.

I do have to add that my mother has a really funny nickname. Her name is Annette, but for years my aunt has called her "Hut" The reason is that when my cousin was born 17 years ago, he couldn't say Annette when he was trying to talk, he could say A-hut, and eventually dropped the A part because it was easier to call her Hut. My mom hates it, but my aunt still calls her that!

Katzi428

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
Can I add in big block capitals NOT DANNY!!!
Deal,Dan!
And I might as well add:
NOBODY BETTER CALL ME KATHLEEN!!!