New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

animation art

Reaction score
Animation Art

:halo: Hi everyone,

I just found this site by a fluke and i love it.

Also i wanted to share with you that i purchased an Animal canvas from Toons:The Animation Art Company the other day. It looks amazing they have all. I was speaking to the guy, Rob at the gallery and told him about this cool site. I said i would let you all know about the canvas so i have make sure you check out the link as i am sure you will love it as much as i do. If you guys decide to order anything mention my name and he will give you a collectors discount and free shipping to the USA or UK.

Let me know what you think.

Bye for now,

Sue

Paulie

Reaction score
Help

Phillip Chapman said:
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!

Hello,
Can anyone tell me the names of the two old guys on the balcony in the theatre?
Been bugging me for some time now.
Please help.........

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Paulie said:
Hello,
Can anyone tell me the names of the two old guys on the balcony in the theatre?
Been bugging me for some time now.
Please help.........
Hi and welcome! Statler and Waldorf. :boo::sleep:

Sweeetums

Reaction score
hello, im luke, im from Australia and love the muppets if you can tell now i love sweetums lol hes my favourite muppet

Jasmine

Reaction score
Hi all!!!

Hi all, just joined. Lovely place you got here. I'll probably be here often since there are so many muppet things I'd like to add to my collection :big_grin:.

GreeninBluso

Reaction score
Welcome, , fanatics of all varieties 0

:wink: Scooters lookin good today, Anyway I'm kevin and I'm ecstatic to be a part of this community-online muppet party- Does anyone have any information on The Jim Henson Hour, I was recently enjoying a reacquaitenance with the memories I have from watching that enigmatic television program 15 years ago. I'm quite curious to hear about if there any details on a possible release of those shows. Can we start a petition on here to be sent to the muppet holding companys to provoke a release of Jim Henson's final dances and public scores of zany animation. Additionally, I have another question, it relates to Muppet funding which might be as good as a dead horse at this point on this forum but maybe its a provocative enough issue to instigate some kind of response. Thee question is, Why do the producers of the muppets need to stoop to such a low level of mediocrity such as the last few muppet straight to tv movies, Can they not receive funding from any Arts Councils in order to get some strong, intelligent and ambitious story writers together to generate a fresh work that is recognizably respectful to the wonderful standards of the Jim Hensons tradition of imagination, invention, curiosity, and courage. It seems as if the major creative principles of the muppets have been abandoned and replaced with ugly/cheeky pop culture references, rather than philosophy, humour , and imaginative power and visual spectacles, and its a shame!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Let me start out by saying welcome! You really came with it. I hope someone more knowledgeable then myself can assist you with the rest.