Cannibal, THE MUSICAL!!!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Anyone seen this? by the creators of South Park (Colorado's claim to fame, besides Homestar Runner, we just make good (strange?) cartoons I guess, lol) Its very funny. I think it was Parkers college final or something. Its about a true Colorado ledgend, Alfred Packer, who was the first to be accused of Canniblasim (aka, eating other humans) back in the late 1800's.

BEAR

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
Anyone seen this? by the creators of South Park (Colorado's claim to fame, besides Homestar Runner, we just make good (strange?) cartoons I guess, lol) Its very funny. I think it was Parkers college final or something. Its about a true Colorado ledgend, Alfred Packer, who was the first to be accused of Canniblasim (aka, eating other humans) back in the late 1800's.
I thought South Park's creaters were Canadian.

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
I saw it and I gotta say I was unimpressed. Well, except for the Snowman song. That was effin' brilliant. XD

If you're a fan of Trey Parker and Matt Stone (which I am... almost to the point of obsession XD) check out Orgazmo and their band DVDA. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Shpadoinkle!

The sky is blue, and all the leaves are.
The sun has warm as a bake potata.
I think I know precisely what I mean,
When I say it's a shpadoinkle day.

And as I ride with my girl,
She's my best friend in the whole world!
We'll move along, set our goals high
With eyes full of hope as we aim for the...

Sky is blue and all the leaves are green.
My heart's as full as a baked potato.
I think I know precisely what I mean,
When I say it's a shpadoinkle day!
When I say it's a happy-go-moinkaly lucky shpadoinklely...dayyyyyy.

(It rocks)

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I thought South Park's creaters were Canadian.
no, Colorado... They went to Columbine High school (the one that had the huge school shootings at in 1999) then I think they went to CU. So yeah, Colorado, born and raised. Also, they are from South Park, Colorado (a real town)