Kermit in Iowa

Camellia

Reaction score
hi,

According to www.rivermuseum.com management, Kermit will be stopping by Iowa in their museum's frog exhibit.

from their website article:

May 7 - December 31, 2005 Toadally Frogs!
Things are really hopping at the National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium as work is underway for the opening of the new “Toadally Frogs!” exhibit. The “Toadally Frogs!” exhibit will be open daily beginning May 7, 2005 at the William Woodward River Discovery Center. The Dubuque Telegraph Herald is the official media sponsor of the exhibit.

The National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium is located at the Port of Dubuque. For more information on “Toadally Frogs!” please call 563-557-9545

"Hi Steve!" from Diane and Gina in Washington
http://www.camelliasoftware.com/TheMuppetsSite/muppetsw.htm

enjoy!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Couldnt see anything on the website about Kermit's visit.Then again,Hong Kong Disneyland are saying that there are no plans for Kermit to visit there at this time, either.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Sweet sweet sweet! Iowa! That's me! Thanks for the news--do you have any idea when this will be happening?

:smile: :smile: :smile:

SammieRose

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Sweet sweet sweet! Iowa! That's me! Thanks for the news--do you have any idea when this will be happening?

:smile: :smile: :smile:
I called the place on Saturday, and the lady on the phone said that Kermit's not visiting the place, but they've used him as part of the Frog set up that they have going on...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
SammieRose said:
I called the place on Saturday, and the lady on the phone said that Kermit's not visiting the place, but they've used him as part of the Frog set up that they have going on...
(Muted trumpet): "Wah wah wah wah . . . "

Oh well. My hopes were only up overnight, so it's okay. Thanks for the information.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
No Live Kermit

I just got this e-mail:

NMRM&A said:
Greg,

Thank you for your interest in Kermit the Frog. We will be hosting the
Kermit the Frog puppet from the Smithsonian. We were not been able to
make araingments for a live Kermit appearance. Kermit is on a 50th tour with the Disney folk. However we will have a display about Kermit and the historic puppet on display. I will send you our press release when we are ready to announce all the details.

John
Director of Marketing
NMRM&A

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I saw him many years ago at the Smithsonian. Other neat stuff too, though they had just removed the Indiana Jones hat and whip from display, which disappointed me. When I'm not busy being AndyWan Kenobi, I'm IndyAndy Jones!

:smile: