Yahoo! Groups

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Do I just go2 yahoo.com or what?
Hey there you would need to sign up for a ID if you don't have one already,
you can use a yahoo email or an alternate one when asked then you will need to check email so you can active account. Once its done you then search for the groups you want to join.
Hey anyone belong to any Harry Potter groups I belong to 2 one is inactive the other is invite only but I think the owners may change it to let more people in. Also belong to 4 other groups
Comical drbob

Andrew T

Reaction score
I'm a member of several Yahoo! Groups, including the Official Mathnet Fan Club and 3-2-1 Contact Awareness Society for starters, and used to be a member of many more.

To be honest, though, I've never been very enthusiastic about Yahoo! Groups: A forum such as this one is much more convenient for discussion--especially for linear conversations--while the file and photo features seem to be the only things that might give a group an advantage over a conventional website.

aaronmojo

Reaction score
I'm a member of the Puppet Guild South Florida group. I agree with Andrew T in that the interface for discussion over at Yahoo! Groups is kind of weird and not as user-friendly as website forums like this.

Tonichelle

Reaction score
I belong to an Alaskan Pug group... and a Kurt Browning fan club group, but they're no longer a yahoo group so... :smile:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I belong close to 30 to 40 different groups on yahoo!