Ask Ken at Palisades

ukgonzo

Reaction score
I think they just stole his tux.
There should be laws against that!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Anybody know where there are any pics of painted Floyd w/trimmed mustache? Saw a prototype pic of Floyd w/mustache trim with only the mustache painted, but wanted to know if the fully painted final version had been shown.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by BigSPEEGS
Hey... there's a pic at AisleSniper.com that shows a regular ol' nekkid Rowlf... is this going to be an exclusive or something?

-SPEEGS
They must have pulled that from our FTP and don't realize that the Tux version replaced Nekkid Rowlf (Jeez I love saying that...)

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
They must have pulled that from our FTP and don't realize that the Tux version replaced Nekkid Rowlf (Jeez I love saying that...)
Hmm ... so how would one go about getting access to this FTP o' photos?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
What's the SKU and UPC for the Series 2 case pack?

Also, Ken, how goes the stage playset? Are you planning on doing any backdrops? If so, how do you plan to work them? Which ones? You mentioned the TMS logo drop, and Fozzie's monologue backdrop, and I mentioned plain black, plain blue, and the two stock backdrops (the one with the fountain painted on it, and the one that looks kind of like it has a road heading straight back, it was used in short bits with guests in season one).

On that same note, how is Koozebane coming?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Club Package

Talk about thumbs waayy up!
Probability. Don't you mess with me. Cause I got a ghost of a chance.
Probability. Don't you mess with me! Cause I, got a, ghost of a, chaaaance!

My Palisades Collectors Club package arrived safe and sound this afternoon on Saturday, October 5, which was the date that I was expecting my local EBX store to announce the red carpet treatment for Series 2. Instead, the seller told me that they'd be here around October 15 or 16. Took a look at some of the contents, and someone will read the letter to me. There's just one thing more I gotta say.

Meep-Meep at last!
Meep-Meep at last!
Thank Palisades Toys, Meep-Meep at last!

PS: This post is being made in this thread because all the ones about the Club Kit have disappeared, much like the Vanishing Beakers in the kit itself.
Halloween really is the most vonderful time of the fear, the Count!

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Okay I am feeling the need to play catch-up here! Is there any confirmation that a stage playset will be made? Here's an idea concerning the possible backdrops... if those get made as well. They could be included with muppets that are in the same series as the stage playset. The back drops could either be inside the carded package of the figures, or on the back of the package - like those expanded universe star wars figures had.
Just a thought!

I think Nekkid Rowlf should come with a birthday cake, cause he'd be in his birthday suit! Hahaha - sorry lame joke! Just thought I'd remind the folks at Palisade of "Nekkid Rowlf". We miss him, even thought he's not for sale - yet! :wink:

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
I'm new to these boards, and I just wanted to say that I'm really digging these new Muppet action figures. I've waited since I was six or seven to see this happen!

Ken, I've been keeping up with this thread (a difficult thing to do, considering that it's over 260 pages!) and I was wondering: if a Marvin Suggs figure was released, would he come with his Muppaphone or with the singing veggies?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, bc-fraggle, let's see if I can clarify this matter for you.
Ken said that the probable playset for Series 6 would be Planet Koozbane with Reporter Kermit figure. The Deluxe TMS Stage playset will possibly include a figure of Sweetums and one of Robin the Frog, and released around Winter 2003 alongside Series 6.
What does this mean. Series 6's actual playset will be Planet Koozbane. The Deluxe TMS Stage playset will be a playset intended for the entire action figure line and not a particular series, much less S6. Backdrop walls for the TMS stage included with that series's figures would be improbable, since the stage's figures are those of all the line's waves.

Hope this helps, the Count.

beaker

Reaction score
1)

So Palisades TOys is finally hawking their products marked up on Ebay? Im surprised Ken hadnt thought of this idea before, but under a private account. With access to figures that gor for $250+ easily, he coulda made a butt load of money under the table!

2) >>>Chicken. One thing you don't know is that those items got moved to an exclusive Chef next summer. THEN, with what happened with the Lobsters, they got bumped again by the Lobsters themselves. Maybe they'll be made, maybe they won't<<<

So what you are saying is initially we were to be getting a chicken and three lobster banditos...and now are just getting some vegetables? I would have prefered a stage that wa sless detailed(ie: closer to the prop kitchen) with extra characters.

Anyways...I smell early spring era con exclusive! (unless we really do have to wait til August for the Swedish Chef exclusive?)