New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Crazy-Animal

Reaction score
thanks guys, my computer isn't the best in the world and evey now and then has a hissy fit at me.I think I have finally fixed it (fingers crossed).

from crazy-animal

lizroberts

Reaction score
Hello to all.

I would like to say hi to all. My name is liz and im married with 3 kids and 3 cats.

My family and i live in Bournemouth UK.

I have alwasys loved the muppets or any off shoot of them so it is very hard to choose a fave film so i think i won't. We finally got the kids to like them and they love Muppets from Space.

Im going to enjoy getting to know you all.

Liz:big_grin:

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a 29 year old film history major. I love the Muppets and puppetry in general. I am very excited to see how the Henson company is moving in a new direction with their Puppet Up show, as well as keeping track of my favorite Muppets.

I enjoy seeing puppet performances and building my own amateur puppets. I also enjoy papercrafts and making paper automata.

Hope to be able to share some of thoughts around here.

Rustin Allison

Pork

Reaction score
Greetings Rustin Allison, welcome to Muppet Central!!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Welcome Rustin Allison and Puppettown! Jump right in and have some fun! I hope you decide you like us!

okbenji

Reaction score
Can you tell me how to get...

I was on the show from 1974-1979, but I cannot seem to find any of the clips. I still have my pay stubs with the show numbers somewhere, but I was hoping there's an easier way then asking CTW for the videos. Any ideas. The only ones I really remember were scratching Grover's back about cooperation, and something where Big Bird was making too much noise when we were all trying to sleep. My name is Heather, and was on the show as well. Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh wow! An SS alumn!

Welcome to Muppet Central, and all the craziness that surrounds us here. If you're looking for a particular episode, I'd recommend you contact the member known as Boober_Gorg who has the biggest SS episode library of all of us.
If you're looking for clips, then maybe www.youtube.com is the best answer.

The sketch about scratching Grover's back... That's one of the classics. Great to have you onboard here at MC and have a great time exploring the other sections of the forums.