Help me name my puppets!

TopperFraggle

Reaction score
I am awful at making up names for my puppets. Would anyone like to help? These two have been nameless for 2 years now. I would prefer names that have some meaning in them, and aren't totally made up, though they by no means should be "normal". By that I mean, "Gonzo" is not a made up word- it's a description, something that's crazy and way out there. It wasn't a name but worked well as one. I don't have any set personalities for these guys, though the green alien is obviously mellow. I kinda use him like Kermit-all around nice guy, probably less exciteable than Kermit. As for the blue monster, well even though he's got angry eyes, I usually play him nice so as not to scare my little girl. Thanks folks- any help is appreciated.

TopperFraggle

Reaction score
I'd also like to express my disapointment that the name "Melonpool" is already taken. Great name!

BryanS

Reaction score
topper great puppets man
want about the name Dooly for the alien LOL Was just a thought LOL.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Dingle for the alien and Ted or Fred for the Monster.

Phantom

Reaction score
You see now I would name the alien "Mike" just because people would be expecting something like Zutrob, Lacavn or Steve. (Besides, he looks like a Mike)

The monster on the other hand need something hyphenated or with a further explaination, like Samson-blue gardian of sheep or Rub-a-blu-dog...or Mike (he looks like a Mike, well, not really... and if you said Mike without specifying which one then both puppets would look at you, which is sort of scary since puppets are really inanimate objects without the puppeteer and if they looked at you they are either possessed or have a hand up their.... anyway, I digress...)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here are my thoughts: Gary for the alien, Thor for the monster.