puppet mouth

wes

Reaction score
I your trying to recreate a cookie monster puppet I believe the Puppet doesn't swallow any thing they just chrush the cookie up drops them on the floor and make a big mess, watch cookie monster next time he really never eats them.
But , if you are wanting to creat a puppet to eat things then i would suggest that you make his mouth plate just like any other but use a soft material and cut a hole with a sleave like suggsted above to let whatever the puppets eating slide through.

hope this helps the creative process:smile:

BryanS

Reaction score
since I started this Thread a few weeks ago I have got some really good info from the folks here about a cookie monster type mouth and other stuff. so I thought I would tackle making a cookie monster before I start working on my own puppet with the same type mouth that swallows.

I have since finished making the mouth and eyes for cookie monster, But I need some Ideas on how to attach it to the body......I have looked very close to how that consumer monster puppet is made but cookie monsters head is attached different than the consumer monsters head I believe.
cookie looks like he has a neck attached to the mouth and the neck is attached to the body. Thanks in advance If any one has any ideas. or could explain or draw out how this attaches. or you can email me.

Thanks