Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Kermit wont be shipped this week as stated.He still hasnt arrived at the distribution center and the earliest is now next week but MR still arent sure.All that they are saying is beginging of Fall.Dare I say-Look for another email from MR next week.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
Kermit wont be shipped this week as stated.He still hasnt arrived at the distribution center and the earliest is now next week but MR still arent sure.All that they are saying is beginging of Fall.Dare I say-Look for another email from MR next week.
aw man! :rolleyes: :frown:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
That suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. But like I said in my earlier post, doesn't surprise me that there are more delays. Comes with the territory, and my Kermit is still safe.

:smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
A little off-topic, but I got a very big perk of my Master Replicas club membership yesterday. If you signed up for the Collectors Society, you probably got a contest email a couple of weeks back. It was a trivia contest, and the prize was the artist proof of the Han Solo blaster replica.

Well, I bet you can see where this is going...

I got a call yesterday that I won it! HOOOORAAAYY! What a cool prize--thanks, Master Replicas!!!

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
A little off-topic, but I got a very big perk of my Master Replicas club membership yesterday. If you signed up for the Collectors Society, you probably got a contest email a couple of weeks back. It was a trivia contest, and the prize was the artist proof of the Han Solo blaster replica.

I got a call yesterday that I won it! HOOOORAAAYY! What a cool prize--thanks, Master Replicas!!!

Congratulations! That's great that it went to a Star Wars fan too! :big_grin:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Well done Andy,

I seen on the Master Replicas Blog that someone in Iowa had won, great to see its someone who uses this site too.

Well done again,

Surely it cant be much longer for Kermit, waiting kills me, I want it now!! lol

Chris

Frogster

Reaction score
I personally hope they make a Floyd.... I know, big stretch right? Or maybe a Rowlf. I'd buy that definitely. Scooter's would be pretty cool. I hope they don't just stick with current popular characters.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:

Excellent work Master Kenobi!! But what need do you have for such an uncivilized weapon? :big_grin:

Did you do the Boba Fett Trivia the other day? Crossin' my fingers to win this one.

Oh yeah, still waiting for news of Kermit!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone! I can't wait until the blaster gets here. Uncivilized it may be, but darn effective in a pinch (just ask General Grievous).

P.S. Good luck, KermieBaby, with the Boba Fett contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.