Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Great prize--congrats, Kermiuk!

And as for the pics of Gonzo... WOO HOO! Those are awesome!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
COOOL! What a wonderful prize!

TRAVIS! Dude, those pictures of Gonzo are fantastic!! I know I'm several forum pages late for this 'un, but WOW! A few tweaks and you guys have him spot on!

Boba Lynn

Reaction score
Congrates to the winner!!!

I just got a message from my dealer that he will get the Kermits on Monday and he hopes to have mine deliverd on Tuesday!! WoooHooo!! The only thing is I'm having him deliverd to work and it is my day off.... Wwaaaa!!! :smile: I may just have to drag the kids out and go to work after I know if he has been deliverd. :lol

Lynn

Beauregard

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
does THE SAME thing* lol, i think i just pooped myself here! I STINKING LOOOOoooooooooooVE IT!!!!! :concern: i CAN'T wait to get my Kermit in now! :smile:
Dude...you are always going to stinking love things if you go ahead and poop yourself...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, me too...darn time difference. :stick_out_tongue: Though I would never have gotten the correct answer...

Boba Lynn

Reaction score
One of the guys on the RPF (Replica Prop Forum) has gotten his and said it is quite nice but felt the head was "puffy". Waiting on pics as it is his wifes car now. He comes in a satin lined box that reminds him of a coffin. :lol

Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies.