Fraggle Mountain Returns

AbnormalExpert

Reaction score
Ok guys, in celebration of the new movie in production I have decided to do like the fraggles and "pass it on"! I am going to sell my wonderful fraggle collection through ebay. I felt my muppet central fraggle fans should know right away. Starting October 29th every day I will add more and more vintage fraggle items until they are all gone with the last item being an actual fraggle script. All of the money from these proceeds will go towards my NIU Chamber Choir trip to England for next summer so bid high :smile:

Just in time for CHRISTMAS!!!!

My name is AbnormalExpert if anyone has questions for me through aol instant messenger. You may also email me at matthewbobis@hotmail.com

Thank You and enjoy!!!

Fraggle Rock Transfer Soaps Wembley and Boober

Fraggle Rock Transfer Soaps Gobo and Red

Fraggle Rock Digital Quartz Watch with Gobo

Fraggle Rock Book "Boober's Colorful Soup" RARE!!

Fraggle Rock Book "The cave of the lost fraggle" Rare!

Fraggle Rock Book "The case of the missing sock" Rare!

FRAGGLES FOREVER!

luvtosr

Reaction score
Initially - that's great!! Then disappointment - your not shipping to the UK...

AbnormalExpert

Reaction score
hmmmm

If you are a devoted fraggle fan and will cherish the items then I say go for it UK, I have no problem with that. In fact I just revised them :smile:

AbnormalExpert

Reaction score
Day 4

Day 4 listings...

Fraggle Rock 1985 Doozer Plush "Flange"

Fraggle Rock 1985 Doozer Plush "Wingnut"

Fraggle Rock 1985 LITE-BRITE Picture Refill

Fraggle Rock Mittens

For those of you in Europe, when I get your address after the purchase I will then take it to the US Post Office to get the global postage. After that I will send you the exact amount of the product and postage nothing more. I am not here to eat your postage money :smile: For those of you who want to know more you can visit the USPS website. My area code is 60115, which is DeKalb, Illinois.

Also, if you end up with a lot of items I will try to send everything at once and save you $$$ on shipping.