New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

wes

Reaction score
PhenixInd said:
Does anyone know of a commercial version of Emmet Otter that has all the original footage? My copy was taped off hbo when it originally aired. It has all of the Kermit footage, as well as the original non butchered "hole in the washtub song" and unedited talent show footage. I am in this remastering project simply because I want to see Emmet Otter as it was when I was younger, not the version currently available. Remember when Ma Otter said Gretchen Fox should "fall off the dock," perhaps a little mean spirited, but funny. The currently available version is terrible in comparison. There is just something sa-weet about Kermit the frog riding a bicycle.
We have a Buy sell or trade part of the forum Here.You maight be able to find somethig their. Hope this helps.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Great big HELLOs, and WELCOME!!!!!!s, to all the people I have yet to meet!

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh yes a big hello to all that i have not met yet either that is so great to have you hear with us this is a really a great plcace to be i love it so much

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hello to all the new members at MC.

I'm Diana aka JaniceFerSure.

Enjoy your stay in our Muppety World.

muppet baby

Reaction score
yes hello to alll new members i have not met yet .

Glad that you are here at this wonderful home :smile:

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
hey everybody i came back, feeling much better these days. and welcome to everyone who's new!

muppet baby

Reaction score
BooberKnowsBest said:
hey everybody i came back, feeling much better these days. and welcome to everyone who's new!
Hi i am so glad that you are back i have missed seeing you here glad that you are feeling better