New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Welcome David! That's so cool that yu have a birthday party company! And making your own puppets for it sounds like a great idea, too!:smile:

filmodon

Reaction score
Thanks to all for yours wellcome words. Hope we can create amazing things!!:wink:

Really I'm very happy!!!!:eek:

gothmuppets

Reaction score
Well lets see.. Im 28, married to a man, an we have a pomerian..

I got into the muppets as a kid in my early years, they have always been there for me.. i love all the muppets from Jim Henson an others.. but my all time fav movie is The Muppets Christmas Carol, my brother bout it for me one year for christmas an i played it over an over an over..lol.... an i think that movie was well used..giggles.. I grew up listening to the muppet babies too.. i miss them, every other cartoon comes back, i think they should too, but thats just me.. well need to know more please ask, an i'll be happy to tell you.. ok im off to look at more stuff.. lol.. slips out..

Blessed Be all
Tasha aka GothMuppets

Skye

Reaction score
Awwww, Pomeranians are sooo cute!! Welcome, Tanya... hope you're enjoying yourself here! :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Welcome tasa glad that you are here with us you are going to have so much fun here . i love pomerans also they are cool dogs :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
David your birthday company sounds so great that is so neat about your puppets that you are making i hope that we can see pictures of them sometime .

Watts

Reaction score
Hi! Can I Come In?

Hi folks!
My name is also David. I'm a 42 y.o. power plant guy with a 12 year old daughter that is finally being introduced to the muppets and getting the jokes!
I found this site because I happened to be sitting in front of my PC while someone mentioned 'those two guys in the balcony' The surf bug did the rest.
Like all little kids I was introduced to Sesame Street because, well, that was the law back then. One night, during my teens, my dad turned on the Muppet Show during prime time, I thought:"Is he nuts? Muppets?? But as I watched, I became hooked. Not many episodes were missed after that by either of us. After I joined the services, I lost track of them. Were they even on any more? Then one night as I was channel flipping, there they were with Garth Brooks blowing things up! Sadly, I never saw any more. Being too busy being "Grown up" I guess. But one day I found two copies of the 'best of' series and picked them up. We enjoyed them until..happy happy joy joy there was season one on the shelf!
I've been a Rizzo fan since Christmas Carol, and then Treasure Island,although it's kinda tough to choose just one to love.
Is there a favorite/most memorable muppet line thread? As in a punchline?
Glad I found you folks.
Patiently waiting on Season Two. Good things will come...
Dave