New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

peyjenk

Reaction score
:smile:

Okay, friends, here I am again. I was an active member way back when we were on Delphi Forums (about a million years ago), and I have posted on this forum a few times, but I have been more or less absent for a couple of years now.

Anyway, I have often thought of how much fun I used to have on this forum and how great everybody was. I still talk about our "Delphi days" to my off-line friends. So I decided, hey, why not? I joined up again and here I am to (hopefully) stay!

I can't wait to meet all the "new folks" (who by now are probably the new "old folks") and catch up with the people I knew before.

-Peyton
"peyjenk"
Formerly known as Sweetums

Skye

Reaction score
Welcome to SSLFan!

And welcome back, Peyton! I'm still kinda new here myself (as you can see) so I don't know you, but I look forward to getting to know ya. Awesome to have you back here! :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Okay, friends, here I am again. I was an active member way back when we were on Delphi Forums (about a million years ago), and I have posted on this forum a few times, but I have been more or less absent for a couple of years now.

Anyway, I have often thought of how much fun I used to have on this forum and how great everybody was. I still talk about our "Delphi days" to my off-line friends. So I decided, hey, why not? I joined up again and here I am to (hopefully) stay!

I can't wait to meet all the "new folks" (who by now are probably the new "old folks") and catch up with the people I knew before.

-Peyton
"peyjenk"
Formerly known as Sweetums
Welcome Back! I hope you'll find it as much fun as you remember :crazy:

Reaction score
Hi. Welcome MsPrairieDawn, hope you're having fun exploring the forums.

Kate, what two songs are you talking about? Would like to know why you thought I'd know said songs. It's been a long while since I've logged on to MC Radio, things are a bit skippy with the new Jaws and IE browser so I've stayed away from my Muppety musical source.

Thanks for the welcome, I was surfing the web and I found this site. I think the message boards are great, drama free and muppet friendly :excited:

I loved the muppets since I was a child and I still do, my favs are classic muppet show and classic seasame street.

TeacherLady

Reaction score
I'm sure this is very tedious for you long-time members to see yet another newbie join the board, but I'm prone to bouts of friendliness, and what better group of people to get friendly with than a bunch of Muppet/Henson fans?

My name is TeacherLady, I'm a special ed. teacher living in the States but grew up in the Middle East. I adore the work of the late Jerry Juhl, the late Jim Henson, Brian Henson, Frank Oz, Jerry Nelson, the late Richard Hunt, Dave Goelz, and Steve Whitmire and would have given anything to get in touch with any of them, but out of fear of bothering them individually, I've only written to the Henson company in general.

I work with broken children every day, and I can't fix all of them, so I wrote a letter to the Henson Company to tell them how my one regret in life is that I never worked for them because in my line of work I PRAY to change the life of at least one student for the better, and there's Henson... Changing the lives of millions of kids, bringing smiles to their faces indulging their momentary escapes and life-long education... It must be a beautiful feeling to KNOW how much change you are affecting. I try my best, of course, but being so close to the kids I work for means I get to find out about the pregnancies, arrests, and dropping out just as much as I learn about the successes.

Anyway, Henson and all Henson stands for has made me a happier, better person and has forever changed the way I respond to the word "phenomenon". (doo doo, do do doo)

I've got a blog, so feel free to stop by. It's not about my own cats or what I ate on Friday night, so you needn't be afraid.

Take care, everyone.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hi teacher Lady! Bless you and your work. You do make a diffrence in the lives of the children you teach nust by being ther for thme everyday. And what could be a greater feeling than know you help or changed somones like even in the littleist of way's. The can really have such a huge impact and make the biggest difference in somones life. That to me is the deffenition of a true hero. Welcome to the Forum!:smile:

EasyZee

Reaction score
Allow me to introduce...myself

Hi everyone!! My name is Zee. I draw cartoons for a living, I'm an animator. Maybe some of you have even watched some of the shows I worked on. I just started my new hobby of making muppets. It is very exciting so far. I am also documenting the whole thing on my blog. I call it Zee Puppetz. Please check it out, and please leave a comment. I have a blog posting with a quick sketch of 6 potential puppets I want to make. I need to narrow it down to one. If you can leave a comment saying which one you think I should make I would very much appreciate your input. Thanks and.....HI AGAIN!!!