Watter cooler talk

Ziffel

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
Heh, I typed in the original MC term "ziffeled" in Google and look what it brought up! Heheh.....
WOCL! You're a funny funny guy thar Nick! It even cracked me up how you started with "heh" and then added "Heheh....." afterwards. HEE HEE HEE

It's funny how if you put "Ziffel" in the search, it all comes up with the Ziffels from "Green Acres" but variants like "ziffeled" and "ziffeling" come up with MC. Similarly, when you search for "anything muppet" it's all things about the anything muppets but if you search for "anythingmuppet" (without the space) then you get stuff from here (that was a good idea you had not putting a space in your user name!).

*Drinks water from the cooler.
*No one's around so starts talking to himself.
*So, how do you think the Dodgers will finish? Oh really? Me too. Boy Clinton sure lost it on tv yesterday, eh? I'll say! My wife must be mad at me. Why is that? Well, she made dinner for me last night. So what? So the vegetable she served me was spinach!
*A pretty woman walks up to the water (watter??) cooler. Well hello there. Hiya. Nice of you to join me; seeing as how I'm all alone here. Whatya mean, there's six other men here. Well I'll be darned so there is, I wonder why suddenly a bunch of other guys showed up. Beats me, tee hee hee.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*leans against the water cooler* So...anyone fancy a glass?

I did, for a while, but she refused to come with me to the dance. *rocks forward in laughter* ...nevermind...